Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 9th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Former Amazing Shop Open

I was going to the Asian market in the Hawaiian Gardens shopping center where the closed, Amazing Foot Spa, was located. There was a Now Open banner with a phone number. I keyed the phone number into my phone with the intent to call it, when I got back home. Somehow, I screwed up. When I got home and checked my phone, the number was no longer on my phone dial screen. Damn!
If anyone happens to pass by that shop give them a call or better yet, stop in. Or, post or PM the number.
Unread January 12th, 2018
Junior Puppy

svdc is infamous around these parts

Went there and asked for Candy. Mamasam says OK let me get her, but brings out a petite Chinese girl named Mae who is about 45-50. Her English was not that good but she says the only girls there are her, Cindy, & Jenny. She claimed that none of them worked at Amazing Foot Spa. But again it was hard to communicate with her so I'm not sure.

Since Candy wasn't there I left and unfortunately completely forgot to write down the number. I'm still looking for Candy or any girls that worked at Amazing Foot Spa. Let me know if anyone knows where they turned up.
Unread February 3rd, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

The phone number for the new shop is 562-526-8370. One hour body massage is the same as Amazing, $40.