Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 8th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I only commented because your post may have contained info that was in error. I thought
if you were concerned by the dudes error you may want to pm him direct.
OK pumpagain69. I sent regular email on here to reviewer with link and contacted MPR as well with the link. I did mention the thread as well, so chances are something will be done.

Why don't any of us who run across any similar screw up just do the same rather than make another thread out of it that will generate tons of needless comments, no?
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
OK pumpagain69. I sent regular email on here to reviewer with link and contacted MPR as well with the link. I did mention the thread as well, so chances are something will be done.

Why don't any of us who run across any similar screw up just do the same rather than make another thread out of it that will generate tons of needless comments, no?
Your the man! A community helps each other right
Unread August 11th, 2017
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
We fixed the review - probably just lack of sleep or a funny error as Timmy has been with us awhile. For next time if you want to use the contact box at the top we can fix it faster there.

Thanks,
Staff

P.S. We still have forum mods they are just now unable to edit posts or alter rep power.