Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread September 21st, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default LB Spot

Has anyone tried Oceanview Foot Massage on Anaheim? I got the word that the laundry ladies are more open minded that most shops in Long Beach. The storefront is in the middle of the block and is not very private. Luckily, there is a rear entrance and parking lot. There is also a Yelp offer of $40 (the price of an hour session) for $35. I'll pop in when I get the chance but just wanna see if anyone has intel on this place.
Unread September 22nd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Has anyone tried Oceanview Foot Massage on Anaheim? I got the word that the laundry ladies are more open minded that most shops in Long Beach. The storefront is in the middle of the block and is not very private. Luckily, there is a rear entrance and parking lot. There is also a Yelp offer of $40 (the price of an hour session) for $35. I'll pop in when I get the chance but just wanna see if anyone has intel on this place.
Deez, no specific knowledge from this end. Will just say 'proceed with caution' since it is well known and documented the number that local LE did on any sort of massage joints going all the way back to the 1980's. I'm sure that the Foot type places may have gained traction but am also sure that to do so they would have to be UTR.
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still going to there to see Nina? Was she hj only?
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkisser View Post
I plan on going. $35 in the area is a good deal for even a legit session. I don't have any names. There is a staff photo. Which one is Nina? I believe the mamasan is in the right rear of the photo.

Last edited by Deezguy; January 29th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
... Which one is Nina?...
I was wondering if he was talking about Nina from MIMIs in Norwalk. (Your other post.)

(REFERENCE) http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15300 (Mimi's in Norwalk)

Quote:
.... Nina is cool with you running out the back. I would suggest exiting right from the backdoor to the alley to get to the front parking lot...
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I plan on going. $35 in the area is a good deal for even a legit session. I don't have any names. There is a staff photo. Which one is Nina? I believe the mamasan is in the right rear of the photo.
Wow, nice pic to boot! I would take the one in the middle with some tits and a big smile with the fucked up teeth. I bet she knows what to do!
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, sorry....I did mean to refer to Mimi's in Norwalk. I thought I responded to the right thread, but it came up under this new one for some reason.
Dude at Large

Quote:
Yes, sorry....I did mean to refer to Mimi's in Norwalk. I thought I responded to the right thread, but it came up under this new one for some reason.
I've been going there for cheap haircuts since the first time I got a massage from her. She knows me as a regular haircut customer. For awhile, I stopped getting a massage and Lily, a younger married Vietnamese, was cutting my hair. The last two times I've visited, I went on Lily's day off so Nina had to cut my hair. She would ask me if I wanted a massage. It's a pretty easy transition from the barbers chair to massage room with Nina. She also hooks me when she cuts the hair on top of my head. She leans into me and brushes those tits on my face and ears. Im a sucker!
VIP User

you're not a sucker....but I've only ever had one really hot hair stylist and she was a Korean milf, divorced, young with a 5 year old child, and gave me her phone # to call, so I did, and we met several times for dates and sex. She was so needy, though, and at the time 8 years older (I was in college), and would call me and never hang up the phone. Eventually she moved away and I never saw her, but she was probably the best I ever had.