Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 30th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default The world is in Decline

I must be getting old. From the style of writing of some of the reviewers it is obvious that these people have grown up in the computer and cell phone age.

For example I give a few snips from just one review.
...When my tern came up...
A tern is a bird. He obviously meant "turn". Either he didn't know the difference or he spoke to his cell phone and then didn't even read before hitting submit

...and grabbed whole of him...
From the surrounding words it was supposed to be "grabbed ahold of" Again probably phone making the mistake.

Also on this report he describes only a HE but checked the FS box.
Unread July 30th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
I must be getting old. From the style of writing of some of the reviewers it is obvious that these people have grown up in the computer and cell phone age.

For example I give a few snips from just one review.
...When my tern came up...
A tern is a bird. He obviously meant "turn". Either he didn't know the difference or he spoke to his cell phone and then didn't even read before hitting submit

...and grabbed whole of him...
From the surrounding words it was supposed to be "grabbed ahold of" Again probably phone making the mistake.

Also on this report he describes only a HE but checked the FS box.
I hear (not here) you, brother. Tiny keyboards and not paying attention to automatic spell check can be attributed to some errors. Bad grammar and the misuse of homophones could be the reason for other errors. I would point the finger at our society's lack of interest in education. Some might say it's our poor system of education. But, an educational system is only as good as the support that is his given.
As far as the misreporting services in a review, I've also commented that it is confusing when a report discusses what is available rather than what they actually received.
Unread July 30th, 2017
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I would point the finger at our society's lack of interest in education.
I'll agree with this part and offer that you cannot really blame the system. While t is true that spelling and writing skills are quite lacking in today's world, tech continues to thrive and excel, and both areas, literary kills as well as tech are being driven by the same generation, albeit in different directions.

Its all about instant gratification, you make a post on Facebook and literary, the entire world can see it in a fraction of a second. So no one is willing to take the time to check their spelling or correct their grammar or even...

I m not sure the world is "in decline"... Our values change daily though. The world is in a state of harmonic balance, it always has been, and it will always continue to be... Positive and negative energy must remain equal and exactly opposite, because the minute they stray, its time to say good bye!
Unread July 30th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

It's so funny to see all the errors in a thread complaining about poor writing.
Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

I was laughing about those myself. Maybe they were intentional to see how many would catch them.
Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy?
Unread July 31st, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
Ever seen the movie Idiocracy?
The dumbing down of civilization. "Go away. I'm bate-in'.
Unread July 31st, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?

Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game
Even though I know, I suppose I'll show
All my cool and cold, like old job

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal
But can you fake it, for just one more show?
And what do you want?
I want to change
And what have you got, when you feel the same?

Tell me I'm the only one
Tell me there's no other one
Jesus was the only son, yeah.
Tell me I'm the chosen one
Jesus was the only son for you

And I still believe that I cannot be saved
Unread August 1st, 2017
VIP User

bullet with butterfly wings
smashing pumpkins
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

All this is in a single review

This time o was told she was in bit the "Anna"
...time I was .....was in but the....

Since she os so thin
....she is so thin

Kissed jer back
Kissed her back

Would recommend if ou like slim.
...if you like....

different days filking in as needed
...days filling in ....

Let me guess. Texting while driving and no chance to look and edit.