Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 10th, 2019
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default BackPage Pro

Well, the days of BP are over and the impact of the lack of such an outlet has been felt by the hobby community in ways we may never know the full scope of. One thing I have noticed is 1/2 the girls on SA are former BP pros! So that is now fucked up for guys looking for a GND college student for a fun low key arrangement. BUT...hope is not lost!! While driving to LB the other day to see my SA girl I spotted a hot pink van parked on 7th Street just West of Ximeno with a BackPage style ad with a scantily clad hoe and the headline "Back Page Pro" and a phone number. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to stop and take a pic but it seems some enterprising former BP pro is pushing the limits of what is acceptable advertising! Pretty bold to be offering pussy for sale on a public street by way of a hot pink van! Pretty soon we might see people handing out flyers for "room service" Las Vegas style!
Unread February 10th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty funny, Kid. I’m a firm believer that entrepreneurs should be rewarded, but LB Police will no doubt see otherwise.
Unread February 12th, 2019
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Saw that van 5 months ago parked on the side of Vermont on LA for the longest time Some ads are real but many are spam.