Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 14th, 2019
VIP User

jagone has a spectacular aura aboutjagone has a spectacular aura about

Legitman: I take no pleasure in writing negative responses especially in an open forum. It is not in my nature to be negative or to banter to and fro with derogatory references. I am also sorry about some of the harsh name calling that has transpired. So I perfectly understand the nature of your response. I am not offended at all. I am okay with you having the last word on this matter. No doubt the intelligent readers of this forum will be able to judge for themselves, and I trust their good judgement. There is no need for us to continue with this acrimonious conversation. Believe me when i say that I harbor no ill will towards you at all. And thanks for offering me a new lead, if you feel so inclined, please PM me.

Praetorianmind: Yes, this story has been slightly overplayed.and thanks for being polite in expressing your indulgence. So you want her digits huh? I have actually shared it with one person and he fell flat on his face. I felt bad. I warned him and I will warn you, she is a legit masseuse; a picky one at that, and she does not cave for anything, money included, There are more pricks trying to shake down that door than you care to know. If you can't take the competitive heat, stay out of this kitchen. With many first class options within her grasp, I truly expect her to kick me out anytime soon for sometimes being too detached. When that happens Praetorianmind, you will be the first to get her number. Sharing is indeed caring. And oh, I do indeed do double fist pumps everyday, how did you know?.

And one more thing:
And to the people who have been verbally abusive, this is really not a cool thing to do dude. We are seeing way too much of this shit. Nobody deserves to be treated like that, and more so, nobody benefits from your irrational outbursts Right now to us, you are as visible and desirable as dog pee on a rainy day, to be washed down the gutter and promptly forgotten.
Unread February 14th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagone View Post
Legitman: I take no pleasure in writing negative responses especially in an open forum. It is not in my nature to be negative or to banter to and fro with derogatory references. I am also sorry about some of the harsh name calling that has transpired. So I perfectly understand the nature of your response. I am not offended at all. I am okay with you having the last word on this matter. No doubt the intelligent readers of this forum will be able to judge for themselves, and I trust their good judgement. There is no need for us to continue with this acrimonious conversation. Believe me when i say that I harbor no ill will towards you at all. And thanks for offering me a new lead, if you feel so inclined, please PM me.

Praetorianmind: Yes, this story has been slightly overplayed.and thanks for being polite in expressing your indulgence. So you want her digits huh? I have actually shared it with one person and he fell flat on his face. I felt bad. I warned him and I will warn you, she is a legit masseuse; a picky one at that, and she does not cave for anything, money included, There are more pricks trying to shake down that door than you care to know. If you can't take the competitive heat, stay out of this kitchen. With many first class options within her grasp, I truly expect her to kick me out anytime soon for sometimes being too detached. When that happens Praetorianmind, you will be the first to get her number. Sharing is indeed caring. And oh, I do indeed do double fist pumps everyday, how did you know?.

And one more thing:
And to the people who have been verbally abusive, this is really not a cool thing to do dude. We are seeing way too much of this shit. Nobody deserves to be treated like that, and more so, nobody benefits from your irrational outbursts Right now to us, you are as visible and desirable as dog pee on a rainy day, to be washed down the gutter and promptly forgotten.
Damn bro, you deserve a grammy for writing such a novel... but you definitely sound like Donald TRUMP so political and shit!!!
Unread March 1st, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Intriguing story. I truly have to ask. Most of the women working at these places are con artists, dishonest, players, some (I’ve asked!) have drug habits and come with a lot of baggage! Are you guys desperate? Who on earth would want to marry or have a relationship with (they are prostitutes/it is what it is) with a non educated woman who gives gandjobs/or blowjobs or full service to clients for a living? I remember years ago visiting a certain FS place. All (Korean) his their secret. Ie: flew in from SF! One was getting married and told her family she worked at a restaurant? I felt for her husband/very dishonest!
Unread March 1st, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Disturbing

I just read your story in detail. You guys truly need help! No 26 year old is gong to date an old guy who visits massage parlors unles $ is involved! You guys need help! Your living in a make believe world!
Unread May 23rd, 2019
VIP User

Wallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the rough

Highly unusual that a young pretty provider would give you a red envelope. If anything it would be you that give her one. Kani is right that in most cases, it’s the older person or the one in higher authority (like a boss at work) that gives out the envelopes, but it’s not necessarily true all the time. Giving red envelopes is simply an expression of affection; so clearly she likes you a lot. And I think the fact that she’s not asking for more like dates or marriage makes it that much more special.

And yeah we all know the risk with falling for a provider. But the heart is not logical and happens to the best of us.

Legitman, you say you know someone thin and pretty, lives in Diamond Bar and works in Westminster. Must be a provider at Six Star. Tina perhaps?
Unread June 2nd, 2019
Banned

You guys are nuts! MPgirlfriend? What planet do you live on? Get counseling but job.
Unread June 3rd, 2019
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
You guys are nuts! MPgirlfriend? What planet do you live on? Get counseling but job.
Spoken by a guy who is accusing all others to be nuts! I don't think he is feigning projection. I think it takes one to know one! Definitely nuthead (HC)has nuts in his head. Now how did that happen? Maybe opened too wide? Time to ignore his distraction since it is always the same thing.
Unread June 7th, 2019
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

OK mr. HC is processing. It's just as well.