Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 9th, 2018
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default And then there were none

With the demise of Listcrawler, there are now no sites left, with current info, to browse for sexual services. I don't count Adlist24 with its fake ads. I don't count AFF with its extortionate fees. What are the girls who want to compete in the flesh trade to do? I haven't noticed any streetwalkers. Do they hang out in bars?
Unread November 9th, 2018
VIP User

Malo77 is infamous around these parts
Default Listcrawler

It’s still up I was just on it in San diego
Unread November 10th, 2018
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

I can't get it to download at all, or when it does there's a threatening message: "Terms of Service. Americans are not allowed to view or use this website. If you are an American citizen you must leave immediately."
Unread November 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Hx, AL, Eros ...... that’s what I’ve been using... and lots and lots of regulars.
Unread November 13th, 2018
VIP User

dctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to behold
Default lots of MPs

on www.bedpage.com which replaced backpage; most of my local amps are on there..
Unread November 13th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, dctex99. Looks similar to adlist4 but less fake ads, more spas with addresses so you can go directly to them and check them out.