Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 22nd, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute
Default State of the Union - research

I've been trying to narrow down a way to find good regular options. Finding a regular for take home has been abysmal for a while now. Since at least the middle of last year and a complete wreck since early this year.

Sites that I look at which are absolute useless, I don't even know why I look except maybe to scout a rare fine: bedpage and other BP duplicates, eros, adultlook, erotic monkey. They are all junk with as close to 100% fake bait & switch as you can imagine. I never looked at these sites before but feel forced to as other more useful options have gone down the tubes. Don't bother with these sites.

MPs, random checks, it's almost all laundry ladies or bad service. With at least some reviews pointing me to decent spots, it still all seems like being guided to shady spots for just a HJ or HJ with few extras. Have to drive quite a distance now for decent places. Nothing local. Not enough intel available any more - the other review sites are crap, the fees for info are ridiculous.

MassageAnywhere - I occasionally have seen women I've done special things with pop up here but if you are going to try anything unknown from this site you will most often just get an OK massage and nothing else. Too expensive anyway. Don't bother. I just check occasionally in case someone new is on the scene. I might sometimes look at thatmall but to this day never connected with anyone there, just frilled-up HJ for 200+ on most listings.

Strip clubs - plenty of reviews up on USA Sex Guide and other sites, to minimize wasting time, and I've tried some options with decent results. It's an option, more it seems than in the past, but is damn expensive. Between entry fees, private room fees, tips, and wasted time, this is one of the most expensive options but given the late night availability and being able to see the range of girls before throwing money away at least it's a good last minute resort with no need to schedule anything.

HX - never tried it. Seems like it's inevitable it will get wrecked like CL and BP or review sites at some point.

SA and similar sites - girls are hard to strike up reliable communications with, flake too often, want too much $ for too little mutual attention. Occasional rare hit but never lasts.

Normal dating sites or apps - completely useless. If you are the 1% of men who get 99% of the matches, congratulations. The rest of us are left swiping to no end with no results.

What is now totally missing is a way to find girls under the radar. It seems like the way to go for that is using Instagram or Snapchat but the time and effort seems like it would be ridiculous with constant risk of having a deleted account if approaching a girl with DMs of the wrong flavor. Anyone with suggestions, please share. I want to connect to girls who don't publicly advertise themselves as pay for play. There are plenty of girls who are willing to play for pay but don't want to put their face out there or do the advertising themselves - girls with real jobs or going to college, or girls who just moved to LA and needing extra cash. This is what I'm looking for the most. The current environment makes it seem impossible for these type of girls to be found any more. I'm running out of ideas.
Unread September 22nd, 2018
Junior Puppy

Christopher Wray is on a distinguished road

these resources for information are especially very intriguing. acquiring successful intercourse from women after exchanging adequate monetary currency to engage in sex with her on one of these websites is very possible. where are under the radar ? I will anxiously look forward to obtaining additional details on agreeable women. what is pay to play ?
Unread September 23rd, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Wray View Post
these resources for information are especially very intriguing. acquiring successful intercourse from women after exchanging adequate monetary currency to engage in sex with her on one of these websites is very possible. where are under the radar ? I will anxiously look forward to obtaining additional details on agreeable women. what is pay to play ?
C.W. costs nothing to troll? Not really. Have you heard the phrase Faux Pas? Must you have the definition? A slip or blunder in etiquette, manners, or conduct, an embarrassing social blunder or indiscretion. Of course you can research all your questions in ways that avoid appearing the fool or idiot. N'est Pas?
Unread September 27th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

Try privatedelights.ch it’s a good site.
Unread September 27th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krilldog View Post
Try privatedelights.ch it’s a good site.
Cool deal krilldog.