Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 31st, 2018
Junior Puppy

AMPgrrl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
We will treat you as we do all other new comers seeking information, no problem.

" Read the reviews, post a few of your own experiences, then we will be open to sharing with you our little gems. until you are willing to do that, I suggest you take matters into your own hands for satisfaction"

There
now you are one of the guys, welcome aborad

Fair enough.
Unread September 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I think this may be bait to get you guys to send your personal contact info.

Well as usual there are ways around that, so don't do it. Plenty of ways to meet up without digit giveaway. Once you've met it's a lot clearer to decide what direction. We all know site recommendations.
Unread November 16th, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

I’m a massage therapist and if you want a real massage I’ll throw in the free “make me shiver” ending. Just PM me, I have hundreds of happily married women that I can get a reference from
Unread December 4th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents... Lyla = Fake profile and AMPgirl = Libertine . But, it did stir up 3 pages of replies so good job for that!!!
Unread December 4th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
My 2 cents... Lyla = Fake profile and AMPgirl = Libertine . But, it did stir up 3 pages of replies so good job for that!!!
Possibly, but there is a chick on another site with the handle Lovergrrl that post on a regular basis. I just figured it was her.
Unread December 23rd, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Libertine is another handle some A-Hole used. He was banned and keeps coming back with new handles...therefore, you can see my suspicions when someone claiming to be female looking for a happy ending shows up. It reaks of BS. But if you are legit welcome aboard