Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default TJ Trip Report

Long Ass report Memorial Day Weekend. (multi Posts)

Long weekend was around the corner so i decided to make a run to the border since there was not much going on in town.. My intention was to drive down but sitting around on Thursday morning i said what the hell fly, picked up a flight from LAX @ 3:20PM landing in SD @ 4:20 (delta $190RT). I made my way to union station and parked for $8 per day (found out you have to fill out a form if you stay more than 3 days), got a FlyAway RT (19.50) and was at LAX about 2:10PM.

Checked in a Kiosk no bag to check in so it was a breeze. Nothing interesting on flight less than half full. stewardess were a bit old so noting to even ogle at. Touched down and made my way out. I grabbed a uber ($13) (u can take a bus for $2-3) and went to the trolley on Broadway. Took the blue line ($3) and was at the last stop in about 1 hr...

Just to get to border cost me about $260 this way and time wise it was about 5 1/2 hours from the time i left my home to the time i got to the border. I have done this drive in about 4 hours leaving mid day ($50 gas) & Parking ($20 Per Day X 4) about 130 or so total. Time wise its not really a savings it about the same time but i was more refreshed than driving so that is the difference.

Crossing Over:, You now speak to a Mexican immigration official who asks you what you are going to do in mexico. I told him, i was looking to have fun for a few days, he gave me a look but ok. I walk out and took a cab ($6) over to Ticaun hotel it was about $85 a night ave., i could stay at zona roja area above HK but the noise is crap and mattresses are gooey ha ha.

I settled in, showered and walked to the zona... yes walked its about a 10-15 min walk and i would not do it at dark. Made my way past a few little places but shot to Adelitas first... Ok now the TR:

Adelitas is about the same as it was 15+ Years ago with the only addition being a room on the far right that looks like a stripper lounge not sure what management wants to do with this and i have never seen it used much over the years but its a spot to get away from the madness of the main side.

I bought a bottle of Jack ($65) form my bartender guy there (Raul), i've known him about 20+ years so he just pours for me and i tip, its actually a bargain vs buying ind drinks but not sure its offered to everyone anymore. I take a slow stroll and see some same faces that i have seen over the years, they manage to look pretty good in the dark ha ha but i know they are veterans of the game.

Hottie Central which is across the main bar has changed a bit some new girls but as always they are playing with their hair just bouncing up and down a bit to grab attention. Some of the old hotties now reside by the bathroom..I see Nikita (stage name) who was one hottie girl that i have known since 2007-2008 she is now in her late 30's early 40's i think but claims 27. She is has brunet hair, dark eyes, fake tits but still has a flat stomach and her ass is still nice, she eyes me and gives me a big hug and kiss she kicks some girls off the table next to the restroom and we sit talk for a bit she is caressing my thigh and puts her legs stripper shoes and all over mine. I give in and buy her a drink, she orders cranberry juice to my surprise (she was a tequila drinker, watered down as they are there). So i am a bit off my game now as we chat about life and hers. I wont go into detail but it was not a horny happy talk from her.. i think she is burnt out, says she was gone for a bit but had to come back. I ask her if she wants to go up and she declines (dam) but says she would be willing to hang out later after she is out at 11PM. (Whats her angle). I say good bye and gives me a kiss.

I walk out and nothing yet, so i make my way up the street and decided i need to just shoot one off, so i head towards HK and see a little dark skin girl with nice natural tits in front of Cascadas maybe C-D area face was ok, i chat her up and she wants 30 for 20 i say 10 for 20 she laughs and we settle for 20 for 20, i tell her what i want upfront shower wash, tits sucking, total nude and 3 positions, no kissing she says and i am good. I forgot to ask for a BJ my mistake with street chika.. Dam. We go up and we take a quick shower she does not want her hair wet just body and i make sure she scrubs that snatch, i play with her tits and suck them in the shower, we then walk to the bed and she starts to play with my cock, she them tells me i didn't ask for BJ.. FUCK! I tell her good customer service would get repeat business and i am around for a few days, she laughs and asks me if i will sell her a car next.. so she put the rubber on and sucks (whoo hoo), well its ok lips over her teeth and only sucks the head.. i am playing with her tits and then just pull her little body up and have her ride my cock. Man watching those tits bounce was a great view... not the best fuck but image was good enough... i then turn her over doggy and in my excitement to bust.. Bloop in the starfish and it winks at me as she jumps froward in pain.. ooh then a convo on why i did that and tell her the butthole was very low, it wasn't but that's the first thing that came out of my mouth. she settles down and we go mish where i lift her legs over her head and Sploosh!! Done.. all the pent off energy is gone.. i get up shower and actually give Starfish Girl a extra $10 spot for the tight butt rump... she thanks me and says we need to see each other soon.. i smile shower and when i am out she is gone. ok.. edge off.

I head into Hong Kong (HK) almost 10PM about now and i make my rounds, holy crap this is the place to go, there must be 60+ girls in the bottom floors, lots hanging in bunches on the little ramp between the two stages on the bars, dancing on the stages.. wall to wall they are mostly younger than the AB girls and some a bit tipsy and getting loud. Met a 5'4 dark skin hottie names Paula she has her hair pulled back in a pony tail was nice smooth legs small shorts and stripper shoes, thin with a nice natural body tits are a nice B, what caught me was her smile with braces on as i passed her so i turned and pulled her hand and she followed, we sat down and grabbed a drink, she is super flirty lip kissing, hugging and just playing around, good vibes all around, she is even a bit aggressive as she unzipped my pants and grabbed my cock, as she stroked me she said noventa ($90), i think with cock in hand most guys would just go so its a good tactic, i countered with $60, she frowned and said $80, i told her ok $70 if i can walk out of the room or $80 if i am tired... she said no problema papi tu verga va a llorar para mas! (no problem daddy you cock is going to cry for more).. with that we went up. Not sure how to describe what happened upstairs but holy crap this girl is no joke... CBJ, ball licking, DT, ear nibbling but she rides like its the last time she will have sex, passion beyond belief stroking her clit, and in the end she was on top of me like she had a dick with my legs in the air... what the fuck! ok i was gassed and even after the knock at the door she told the guy to go away, a first for me.. She was fun... The sad part was i never saw her again for the next few days of my trip... i hate when that happens..

Its about 11:30, and i decided to go back to AB to rest a bit and a few drinks form my bottle. As i walk in i see the octo-shark Diana, just a note on this girl, every dam time i come her i have sex with her, she smells the drunk on me and comes up gives me a nice massage and i always take her home with me when i am shit faced or desperate at then end of a night, she has fake blond hair, fake big tits, maybe fake big ass, big legs, wears spandex pants all the time and her tits hang out, she is actually nice and fun to talk to, and her English is good. Lucky for me i was only buzzed so i was ready for the attack! she came over and put her tentacles on me and started a nice massage, then i ended up at a table in the back with her, and a drink in my hand, and i felt good relaxed.. she gives a good massage, cracks all my fingers, feeds me my drink and tells me ill give you a full body massage if you want... i, i, i.... AYE!!! Nikita come up she is in her street cloths and saves me before i suffer the same fate i have many times before, she says she has been waiting for me... I forgot we kinda made plans but not really, this is the zona after all. I am saved as i say bye to Diana and head out with Nikita
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

N and I go next door to grab some food she asks why i was with Diana, i tell her my story of always ended up with her somehow, and she laughs so loud with all the crappy detail i give her on my rounds with the octo-shark. Her mood seems better than before and i tell her i am tired of the ZR for the night, she then asks if i want to go to Las Pulgas, perfect its actually around the corner from my hotel. We catch a cab and stop at the hotel, we walk in and nobody says anything she looks like a normal gal, we go up and she asks for a quick shower, i said i was going to take one too, she says me first (so much with showering together), she steps out naked wow that body is nice.. i take a shower and she is almost ready to go, man she walked in plain jane and walks out model like! We head for the club.

At the club there are two venues its a pretty big place with people drinking and having a good time she holds my hand and drags me around until we land at a table with about 12 of her friends, she introduces me as her friend from out of town, and i get the feeling not everyone here is a working girl. The odds are good 4 guys 10 girls.. 5 (6 with Nikita) of the girls are pretty hot but 2 are taken by the dudes there so now its a 3 to 2 ratio, but then odds change again when i learn that Roland is gay!! ha 3:1. They give me a drink and have plenty flowing, one of the guys has coin or is a drug dealer, he tell the waitress to bring me what i want all night, i accept and we just talk and BS, i dance with most of the girls yes the fugly ones too, they are all very cool. One of the hot girls gets a little too drunk and i tell them i have a room next door if she needs a nap, i get a strange look from coin and he says he will call a taxi and have her go home, one fuggly leaves with one hottie. I now feel like an ass a bit but fuck it, i go dance with hottie #2 and she tells me that girl was his sister... ooh fuck! I go back and talk to coin apologize if i offended, he said naw its good no pedo (not a big deal or Shit), he gives me a shot of tequila as we toast to the night. Well, me and hottie #2 hit it off and she asks what i am doing tomorrow, i tell her i got work (not sure who they thought i was, i guess i don't look mongerish). I tell N, and she informs me that hottie #2 is not a working girl, so i made a good call, not enough time to wine and dine. Hottie #2 and i end up in another section of the club kissing and groping and just chatting about life. N finds us and lets me know she is taking off, we say our good-byes and she tells me to see her tomorrow. The rest of the night is like a teen age date kiss kiss dance dance drink drink..but i ended up going to hotel alone no boom boom for this guy...

Night one ends..

Friday Day 2...ooh man ooh man my my back hurts, my calves burning, i have not danced all night for a long time. I need a real massage OK i need to fuck... ha

At breakfast where i see two Korean guys eating, pretty sure they are mongers, yea they are mongers, they have shorts on and one has a little kit bag, man i think they stand out.. they are laughing and talking but then i understand what they say, they are not Korean they are Thai..so i go over and talk to them in Thai, deer in headlights.. then one busts up laughing. We chat a bit and yes they are mongers cousins, here for the weekend, the one with the bag its his first time and got his cherry popped yesterday, they were laughing because he was describing the situation and the smell after the deed, the other guy was saying smell of sex or dead fish, ooh my god these guys are brutal. We chat for a bit and i let tell them maybe well see each other in the bars, they ask what i was up to tell them massage they say chack-wow (hand Job) nope just real massage, they loose the luster in their eye.

I headed to Aztec massage pay my $30 for full hour, my girl is cute but i know there is not much play here at all, i get a nice shower and massage, she goes deep and lifts my nuts to the side to get in, well my cock went up but it was of no interest to her, the massage put me to sleep she said i snore... ok done lunch time.

Its about 3PM and i want to see daytime talent, at this time in the day i don't go with street girls since i can see their face well but there were a few cute ones on the back ally of across of HK, Danielle caught my attention, long legs, baby face, taller about 5'6-5'7 she stands out little blue shorts with a white top, was not able to tell if she had much on top but those legs, and that baby face smile with dimples. Went up to her and chatted she wanted $50, i went $20... she countered with $30, she told me her menu, CBJ, no Kiss, No tit Suck, no DATY, 3 positions, 20 Min... not very appealing even though she looked good, trophy fuck, told her for that i would only do $20... then she said ok... ok a hole and a hear beat. We went to her shitty hotel $7, and when she took off her clothing she had small A's, but those legs. It was business like she jacked me and put a thick ass condom on me.. aww crap. But in my brain it was fuck her hard.. so she started a CBJ lots of Spit and deep caressing my balls as i put a fuck plan together 3 position... Ok position one, her stomach down on bed me holding her legs wheelbarrow style she tried to squeeze me but i spread that barrow and pounded, position # 2 lifted her up back on the wall legs on my shoulders (not the best idea) it prob looked cool but could not get any rhythm and she complained a bit.. ok that didn't last position #3 regular mish and i told her to wrap her legs around me, she used them to pull me in and then grabbed my ass and pushed up against me, we grinded a bit and poof it was out, i think she was happy i was done. But, i have to say looking at the faces she made was worth it, she has some sexy fuck faces.. washed up and left. No repeat but happy i got my first of the day out.
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

Went to HK wanted to see if i could find Paula but knew it was too early, so met a few girls and watched a few soapy shows, guys were licking pussy and putting their fingers in those girls twats one guy stuck a $50 dollar bill in one of the girls asshole... man that cannot be good.. she pulled it out and put it in her mouth to show it was $50... i felt my taco burp up.

I walked over to a girl with a bit of a sour face, she had a classic Latina look, dark long hair, not fat not small body just womanly nice, kinda like Sofia Verga body when she was younger, her face had more of a mastiza look (native). and her lips nice a full, i asked her name and she said Christina, she said she saw me having fun with those girls but wanted to know why i didn't go up with any, i told her some were old friends and i was not interested, she looked at me dead on, man this girl is intense and asked if i wanted to have fun with her.. i picked her up wrapping my arms around said ooh yea.. we went upstairs and grabbed a booth, she didn't want to be around the girls i just left she said, odd but who knows about chika mentality. We ordered some drinks and just talked, so i figured out this girl is sarcastic and challenging, we kept picking on each other and laughing she gave and took. I kinda dug this confident attitude, then out of nowhere she kisses me we made out right there, i was grabbing her ass and her tits and she was pulling on me, i asked her if she wanted to go up, she said yes no mention of money, rookie mistake.

We made our way up and as soon as the door closed she was on me, no time for a shower, we made out as she took my belt off and pushed me on the bed i took off her top and notice she was not as natural as i thought but her man mades were nice not super hard, we were on the bed grinding and DFK, then it happened, she slipped me in bare bones.

Soap Box - i am good with BBBJCIM but fucking bare is just not my thing, unless i have seen a recent test my mind just blocks me, some of you may have just gone at it and maybe it would have been fine she looks clean but for me personally its a line... so...

I grabbed her and flipped her over and pulled out after the second or fifth stroke, that look in her face was not anger but embarrassment i think, she said sorry. She said she was a bit drunk and horny and i was so nice to her. I hugged her and told her it happens, i wanted to too but couldn't. Fuck! I got a condom but it was not the same, the heat was lost we did some doggy, mish and riding but it was gone. We walked down together as she held my hand then i went on to the club and she disappeared.

I sat down and chilled for a bit when i get grabbed from behind... the Thais ha ha they were loud and said they saw me with that girl and you joop joop (kissing), they were bashing me laughing how could i not laugh, we sat talked said they had not fucked but had some pills and said his cock was ready, dam these guys have no shame at all, so i ask what is your style and first timer said real girl, then they told me a story about him almost getting it from a kaetoy (tranny) two weeks ago in NY he paid her $500 to for he/she to leave, i told him u are from Thailand how can u not tell? He said he was struck by her beauty and blow job, then she/he took out her/his tool and he froze and asked the she-meat to leave, he gave her the money and cried a bit . I laughed my ass off.

So i called a few girls over and and the two Thais were happy as hell grabbing taking body shots fingering some of the girls and making each other smell (just nuts). We prob spent like 4 hours hanging, this is the most ever for me at one club. I went up 2 times but these dudes went up like 6-7 times each, granted some were 10 min jaunts which i teased them about but they made their little blue pills work overtime. Time went by quick, we spent way too much money (i shelled out about $100 In drinks and tips, not to mention the take ups $60 & $80) but we had a table full of girls and madness about.

It was about 11PM, and i told them i was going to check out the other club, they decided to stay but asked me to set up a 2-1 for them, i said 2 girls? nope they wanted 1 girl with both of them (bucket list).. I looked for a slutty girl.... three girls later and me being a pimp/errand boy i was not able to do it, so i told the guys i could not help them, and said if they want i was heading to AB.

I went over to AB and went to grab a drink i was done, but something about the debauchery while buzzing is just how TJ is, then the tentacles reached out i hear the theme song to Jaws in my head, i was not able to resist it felt good, the massage the stroking of my cock i was going to be caught yet again and no Nikita to help me this time... Then a little light in my brain.. tiny light thought... I turned to Diane and asked hey how much for two guys with you? I set her back and she said what? i told her i had two friends that wanted to be with one girl no gay stuff just on her. She asked how much, i was not sure... but i would bring the guys by and maybe they can decide. The tencicals retracted and i rushed over to HK, they guys were at the table no girls around, told them what happened, they just shrugged. Then i told them I found what they wanted. They were up quick drank their drinks and we were off! Get to AB Octo-Shark was waiting it was kinda funny seeing these two guys with this one bigger girl getting ready to eat them, she started the tentacle show and they were in cloud nine.. I excused myself and let them roll with it.

I saw Nikita and we had a drink, chatted about night before, asked me about Ysenia and how it went told her we just kissed a bit but nothing more, she said good because she is a good girl and i asked and u, she then kissed me on the lips and said... i like to be naughty.. we laughed and she said lets go up. Ok, $60 was going rate, it was comfortable being with her, we kissed a bit and CBJ then went at it, it was a nice fuck nothing crazy just friends with benefits type situation, she is a hot girl and over the years we know each other pretty well, we chatted about what she has been up to and my surprise, she was Married the manager of AB for a bit then he went for a younger model and left her and now she has been back for a the past few years. After that the knock came and we decided to leave together. Went back to my hotel since her shift was over and we fucked a few time more it was about 6AM when i heard the shower, i got up went in and one more time with her. I asked if she wanted to get breakfast but she declined and said had to get home to her son.. These girls have lives outside the zona but we as mongers dont see that side very often. She gave me a kiss asked for no money but i slipped $150 into her purse with a note on it. As she left she said have fun today!!!
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

Day 3 - Sat.

I didn't make it out of bed until 10AM i was tired and 2 days of drinking didn't help, i still had about 1/2 bottle of jack at AB and i thought ok Saturday i am going to go crazy, and chill on Sunday. I went over to HK and used my gold card and got a master Jacuzzi room for about $115 for the night. I got some bubble bath, condoms, lube and took a vibrator i brought with me and a finger massage.. it was going to be a mess today...

I head over to get some food (El Mazateno - good seafood tacos) in me and chill a bit, then i head over back over to ZR, i hit up the two other clubs i have neglected Tropical & las chavelas but daytime these places are kinda dead and i have not had much luck. Sure enough just some gorditas hanging about with their regulars in the booths, a few girls dancing with some of their clients. And i am off...

i make my way back to AB again and sit down, i get some water and check out new daytime talent, from my observation there is a lot of movement from girls they work at HK then move to AB and back, not sure what this is about but this tall brunette Jenny from HK is now at AB, so i call her over, she actually remembers me from 2+ years ago (those chikas have good memory).We chat, tells me about her padrote (sponsor) who does not know she still works in the bar since she works day-shift, she tells me, as i have heard many times that she likes him but he is married so she is making as much as she can and they go on mini vacations when he comes 3-4 times a year. She already has a little Tienda (Store) & house in her home town of Puebla and has land near a university that she wants to build apartments for students. She slow drinks her fetcha and that is a good sign, so i ask her up, she agrees ($60), we go up. Jenny is pretty tall even without her stripper shoes she is about 5'8+ we see eye to eye, she is thin fat (like no muscle tone bit wiggly), she has natural B's, and full bush (not my fav), her ass is ok nothing special, as far as talent its CBJ, CFS, many positions, her moans are top notch and the way she uses her heels to pull me in is hot, she also likes to do that wrap her body around when in mish... in doggy she caresses my nuts and plays with her clit, no lube needed with this girl.. so poof i am off and we lay there a bit until the knock comes (FUCKEN KNOCKS). We head back down together and i get her another drink. I can see how she can be a good partner for some middle age guy, she is attractive enough face-wise and is very submissive but i think its an act to draw you in because she is very smart about what she has done with her life, to me she seems like a lady that will help her man build a life not a lazy bon bon type. I asked her about working out and nope never, she is can eat and eat and does not gain weight. some people are lucky. I make my exit....

I walk over to Chicago, this place has been dead for a long time, i have been coming to TJ such a long time ago that i remember when CC was the best place to party at, now it had 5 girls... yes 5 of them, i walked to the bathroom took a tinkle and walked right out... nothing going here.

Its already 4PM time is wasting on the HK hotel room, so i head over to check out the street meat, i get eyed from starfish girl (from day one) and at the same time the hole & heartbeat (Danielle long legs)... (I took a 20mg Yellow and half a 50mg blue today), i need one off now so i decide to go with Starfish, i ask if i can fuck her in the ass, she declines but then i tell her what about $80 for Half and we try anal a bit, also full naked wash up unlimited positions, no BJ... she agrees but tells me that if its too much we stop (i know its going to be too much but i like her tits), i then tell her if i can cum on her face, she looks at me like i am some crazy sex fiend, and i say think about it $10 more (dollar signs spinning in her head). So we go up to my room in Cas, she digs the jacuzzi and wants to change the terms to more time no ass, ok come on her face and a jacuzzi dip. I tell her i chose her for her ass, and tell her that it would take too long for the Jacuzzi to fill up, but i would turn it on and after the session we can chill if she wants, she agrees and i turn on the tub... so i pull out the vibrator and right away no no no.. ok back in the drawer. a quick shower together, and she jacks me off to get me hard as i play with her star fish and suck on her tits, my index finger gets in a bit but she tightens up almost breaking my finger in half! i tell her to relax, she trys then i tell her to get out of shower. I grab lube and have her on all 4's tell her i'm going to fuck her and use my finger in her ass, she doesn't say anything so we start fucking i dump lube in her ass and massage it with my thumb, then i put a little pressure she tightens up again, i keep fucking and she loosens up, i play a bit with her ass, then i tell her i am gong to try and put it in, i get her to do the down dog pose, and start to work the tip in she grunts and we stop, then again, i boop the head is in, she grunts again, i stop i let her relax then i push in more, no grunt, she holds my ass and tells me not to move... she gets up on all 4's she is ready, i pull out a bit and back in dam it is tight.in and out a few more times man i am going to cum fast..then... i pull a bit porno style to look at my cock going in her ass.. big mistake.. brown brown brown shit OMG she shit on me, i pull out and a little flecks of shit hit my stomach (i want to vomit), that smell, she runs to the bathroom bowel movements ensue.. i am frozen condom full of shit stripes... ooh man no nooooo... I walk over to the sink making sure no shit falls on the floor grab a towel and remove the condom and wipe shit off my stomach.. i jump into the jazuzzi and wash as hard as i could.. she comes out and says era? (was it), i confirm and she gets in the tub and washes her ass WTF? i get out and go to the shower. Ok Done, i give her $80. I say i need to meet my friends and didn't see the time, next time ok, she agrees and walks out the winner by far, shitted on me and got $80... only in TJ.

After a lot of scrubbing and calling for fresh towels and $5 tip to clean up, i am downstairs at HK through the front side, its only 5PM and the place is pack with punters lots of girls and thump thump thump of music, all stages open all upstairs opened.. I think i like Thursdays vibe less mongers and more girls, now is almost 2:1 girl Ratio good for a regular club not so much for TJ. So i haven shot off so i am just sharking for a girl, I spot the Thai's in the down stairs corner by the stairs, they have 2 girls but they seems mellow, they waive me over, i tell them in thai Chan tongan ti phes kab kun... one points at the other and busts out in laughing.. He said no no no.. My rusty thai i said "i want to have sex with you".. i tell them ill be back, they offer me seconds on the girls they have i decline.

As i sharked i met Andrea she has GND looks black hair with some highlights a cute smile with nice teeth, not much boobs small B's about 5'3 nice proportionate ass, this is a regular looking girl little black shorts and a small top, its a girl you would see and not think she is a working girl, she didn't have much make-up on and seems normal, i pulled her hand and said lets go up $70, she agreed and we walked out and up to my room. I broke my rules no question no drinks, no questions, no nothing, i liked her look and i need to get one off. When we got to the room she ask "porque tan rapido" (why so fast), i told her that she looked so beautiful that even if she was not nice i just wanted to spend time with her (slick yes i know ha ha). She replied aye mi amor (awe my love) and we kissed a bit, as i had some music on we slow danced a bit (bring out the cheese) and kiss then made our way to the bed, i asked if she wanted a shower, she agreed and she got that little hair thing that looked funny so her hair would not get wet. We showered and kissed and rubbed all over, i was hard in a 10 seconds and she exclaimed that i really liked her (blue pill power!), so we get out of the shower and lay down she surprises me with a BBBJ soft lips good deep strokes her tongue around and around, could have blown right here, this girl had nice body, no doctor has touched her body, smooth supple nice hips even her areolas were nice quarter size with perky nipples... after i slipped on a jimmy she lubed up a bit and slid in, nice warm and good grip.. i stayed in mish with her legs up, legs down, legs lifted back to the ears... then poof done.. we talked a bit more and she was a funny girl, easy going about 45 min later we went down... so plus for no clock watching... i asked her if she wanted a drink downstairs and she laughed saying i did things backwards, what was next a baby then marriage, i said, twins..

We went down but as soon as we got the the booth with the Thai guys, some guy came and pulled her (man that sucked).. Yep didn't fight for her, my motto in TJ is there is always more why create drama. One of the Thai guys got up i told him "Mai me phen ha" (no Problem), he asked what happened, i told him in TJ there is no reason to get bent out of shape for stuff like that its not my wife or girlfriend and she wanted to go let her go, round of drinks!
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

I told them i had a room upstairs if they wanted to use it but act like you rented it and go though the back door since i rented the room from the guy in the front, let them know it had a jacuzzi but make sure if they dirtied it to call and ask for someone to clean and leave a tip. I also told them i had a vibrator up there if any girl they had was up for it. We made a bet $50 each to see who could use it on a girl first, so it was on! I got up and said im gonna win that money real quick... I looked for a slutty girl armed with my finger vibrator... This was harder than i thought, i would think it would be easy to find a girl to use a vibrator on but most just did not want any part of it, in fact using my little finger vibrator on them found mixed results.

girl one, esmeralda, not bad looking a little soft body about 5'6-5'7 or so dark hair lots of make up, i chatted with her for a second put my finger vibrator on her back and she jumped gave me a look and walked away.. not a good start.

Girl two, Inoa thin brunet small girl 5'3 with a pierced lip, little tits and nice small butt. Chatted with her a bit used the finger vibrator she responded by putting in on her ass cheek and giggled, then i asked her how much upstairs she wanted 80, i countered $50 and asked about vibrator she said $100 if i wanted to use that on her, she meant my finger one i told her it was actually a small dick size and not the finger, she declined.

So i decided only look for tattoo girls, i kinda figured if she had a tattoo she will do... 3, 4, 5... no bites, this was going to be hard, after 30 minutes of seeking.. i came across Calypso, she has a big ass tattoo on her shoulder like some blue bird shit thing, she was a little larger than i like, with wide hips plastic looking big ass and silicone tits to go with it, on the plus her eyes are sexy with that i want to fuck look. I was straight up with her said i have a bet with some friends and told them i would find a girl i can use a vibrator on her pussy, she said she would do it but only if she can do it on herself and keep the vibrator. She said she would even do it in the club for $20 and show us something.. I was tired and decided f'it. So i got her to the table and got her a drink and said i would be back... Went up back down but the bouncer would not let me bring it in.. FUCK!!! DAM SHIT... so i walked around the block and stuck the thing down my pants hoping it would not go off or slip, the guy on the other side didn't even pat me down... whoosh.. So i get to the table and give her the vibrator and slip her $20... then the show began... first just her under her skirt, with a little moaning, then she lifted one leg on the table and showed me putting it into her pussy in and out then she flipped legs and showed the guys, all our eye were like holy shit she is doing this... then she stuck it pretty deep had me hold the bottom and bounced up and down on the fucken thing... this was awesome! Then she came... actual cum on the fucken thing when she pulled it out.. holy cum batman.. her show was fun so fun that Pak took her upstairs to my room no idea how much he paid but fucker was up there for an hour with her..

As one of the guys was up with Calypso, the other Thai guy chatted about last night how it went with the octo-shark, he said they had a good time and she stayed the night with them, they tag teamed her one in pussy and one in the mouth, and she rode one ... ok too much details so i told him no need just wanted to know if it was good... ha ha.. he said they made plans to see her again later tonight, she was going to set up a 4 some and the girls would play with each other.. (humm everyone has different tastes). I was glad they had a good time. They were leaving Sunday back to NY @ 3:30, i let him know that he should leave super early 9-10AM to get across the border, his plan was to leave about 12, no sentri no fast pass nothing.. i told him not to play that they would miss the flight. Thanked me.. then handed me $100 for the bet, i told him no need it was just for fun. They were here on vacation only for a month, sounds like they are from family money so they do not play like this in Thailand but he would go to PI, SIN and Indo for play and this was Guy #2 first time to P4P. Plus they love the Latin girls with curves and lots of assets..

Guy 2 came down and we laughed more, i called over a interesting girl i saw dancing she went by Pink... with pink hair and eyebrows yep eyebrows, and piercings on her bottom lip, but her body was banging nice tits (man made) and a nice ass with flat but athletic stomach. I am thinking Jessica rabbit. I asked if she was pink down there she said no hair.. ha ha.. She her face was not really my type kinda vampy but seemed a little crazy, she asked for a shot right away, bad sign, i got it and she slammed it quickly, but then asked for another drink and i said tequila again? I would have kicked her out if she asked for another one and no she asked for a beer, i was cool with that, she said she needed the tequila shot, some guys were talking shit to her about her pinkness and she just wanted to rest, i said no prob were just hanging here, she was very flirty sat on me gave my neck some nibbles let me play with her body a bit... then she bit my ear and asked me up. We agreed on $70, we went up to the room and luckily it was clean, she took a quick shower as i did, and we went at it, BBBJ, LFK, she is good in CG and ACG, watching her tits bounce was great... on doggy her ass and body was pretty fit nice and tight.. i told her i wanted to titty fuck her she said ok but dont cum on her face... so i fucked those tits, and the put a hand up as i was about to cumm... squish squish.. done. this girl was a good fuck and she was not hot dog in a hallway. She gets ready and she heads out, another shower and i walk over to AB this time.

Its almost 10, i need more. I go to AB and get my drink want to finish the bottle today. So i take a few quick drinks and octo-shark comes up to me (does this chick have a lo-jack on me). She tells me her side of last night... she went BB with guy #2 in the shower, she tells me she is clean and just got checked recently... blah blah blah.. i told her its all good they are not my kids. She then tells me one of her non pro girlfriends are meeting up with them and they are going 4 some, i act surprise and she says but she will no BB, i told her up to her not my business. She seemed relieved (am i a priest?). She actually goes on her way... The bartender looks at me and says que era eso, (what was that) i give him generals and he rolls his eye, very dangerous he replies.

So i walk around no Nikita around tonight and none of the girls look very appealing until i spot a little spinner, tan girl about 5'1, nice tits and ass, i go up to her she is Michelle, her body is tight her face is about a 7, but then she smiles... oooh man this girl needs some braces ASAP... they are crooked, spiked, layered... man not cool her mouth is like a bad Britt without the yellow. But her body... and her face are good... what to do.. ok no BJ, no Kissing... ha. She is nice and i get her a drink, i tell her i have room next door but she wont go there tells me they wont let her up, i agree and we decided to go upstairs where i know i will get a knock, i pay for the room and get the crappy towel then the we see the guy that knocks by the room, i give him a 5 spot and tell him not to knock, he looks over to Michelle and she agrees. In the room she tried so kiss and i close my lips, then she asked if i need a BJ.. i think no no way, but my cock told my mouth to say yes...i feel the condom on and she starts the BJ, ok ok it was not bad the double teeth don't get in the way, she is actually good... i then pull her up and she slides on top of me, her face is cute her body is hot very hot, she starts to bounce and she has a nice grip, points for her able to contract her PC on my cock, she let me suck on her tits and i wrap my arms on her ass, i sit up and get on my knees and lift her up, she holds on to my neck as she bounces nicely her legs wrapped around my waist.. it feels grrreat... i lay her down flip her over to laying doggy style, her ass is just right not big not small just good... i go in and pump and splosh done... i am tired out of breath... its been almost 30+ minutes no knock... i clean up with the shitty towel and we head off... i go back to my room in Cas and shower.

I think i have one more in me i head down to HK and want to find Paula from day one, I've looked day and night and never saw her again.. then i run into Andrea again, she apologizes for earlier and tells me he is a regular and sends her money so she feels obligated, i let her know no pedo.. I am cool, anyways he had my cock in his mouth since she prob kissed him, she calls me grosero (rude) then she comes back with and u had the guy before you.. and she laughs dam she got me... then to soften the blow she says actually i was first of the day with her.. should i feel good or not.. ha. I tell her next time ill bring a tooth brush for her, she whips one out, we laugh.. i told her i am hunting and hope to see her again. We hug she kisses me on the cheek..
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

its about 1AM still going hard, Thai guys are gone prob went to meet with octo-shark and friend.. hope they had a good time. I meet up with Lina, she is cute girl maybe late 20's very natural, nice woman body with curves but not too big, she has natural tits and ass and a beautiful smile and her teeth and nice and white and straight, she is an 8 in my book. She is also very cool we stand by the bar drink a bit and chat, girl has jokes. Sweet and fun, we talk about girls and some of the guys in the club, basically talking shit about everyone but just having fun just chit chat nothing serious at all, she is playful grabbing my cock and putting her ass on me as music plays, i am buzzing hard and not sure i have one more but want to try (need to get value off the room). So i ask if she wants to go for a jacuzzi dip and negotiate for a few hours.. she says she is off at 2AM and if we go up she does not need to come down, i agree she has to talk to someone (manager?) and she comes back and off we go up. Lina is hot upstairs we fill the jacuzzi and watch some porn and make out, and have a good time, she is pretty with her makeup as well as when it comes off, we had sex all over the room, even used that curved couch in the room, and in the jacuzzi (not sure if that was smart no condom break though) it was a good time, we fall asleep about 3 am, she wakes me up at about 8AM with a BBBJ and we fuck again, she asks if i am hungry i am but tell her i need to check out of here i have another room.

Sunday Day 4....

I check out of Cas, she wore regular jeans and a loose shirt no make up, she looks a little older in the sunlight with almost no makeup but still nice, we head over to Ticuan for breakfast, its actually some good food. I tell her i am still tired and want to sleep more, she tells me she needs to take care of some errands but is off today and asks if i want to hang. I did not expect that, but i do, i dig this chick and i need a quiet day anyway... she takes off and i go back up to sleep.. I let front desk know that i will be getting a call and they can pass it through.. I wake up to a phone ringing its 2:30PM. Its the Thai Guys they are boarding their flight, they knocked on my door last night but i didn't answer, told them i fell asleep at the other room, we exchanged info and may meet up in Thailand in December for new years, sometimes you meet cool peeps out there other times you meet pedophiles and want to beat their ass (true story). I call downstairs and tell them i have more calls that may come though.

3PM and phone rings again, i am in the shower miss the call. I get ready ooh so slowly and think 4 days is too much here, i think 1-3 day runs are prob best, I am feeling burnt out, strange overseas i never feel this way, then again there is a lot more to do in other monger cities than there is in TJ or i am not veering off too much from the reservation. I am thinking of getting a bite to eat and going back to sleep.. Phone rings again.... I don't answer. I finish getting ready and head down... Lina is in the lobby, looking kinda mad, shit i figure it was her calling, it was she asked why i didn't answer, i told her sleeping and shower and i was just coming down to get a bite.. She asks if i am still up to hang out or she could take off, i tell her yes but i am done and want to just hang out if she wants, we go eat an average place (Tacos Gordos) noting special, then go to Cinepolis to watch a movie, place is not bad it was $210 pesos ($12 USD) for both, pick your seat. I kinda dozed off at the movies and that did not help the mood, i should have cut my losses but i had nothing planned. We didn't talk too much and i knew i blew a good future contact. We get back to the hotel and she says she is going to leave and it was nice meeting, no contact nothing exchanged (yep blew that one, i was an ass, i see that looking back).

Its already 8PM and i am tired, i don't want to drink anymore and just want to get back to my nice bed at home...but....

I am horny!!!! I haven't busted a nut yet so i head out and decided to go to back to ZR, I start at Tropical, people are dancing to ranchra music, i get a drink and plant myself by the bar, one of the girls that was sitting (maritza?) a bit chunky about 5'3 nice smile comes up to me and give me a hug, remember me? I dont and just smile and we chat a bit.. Indeed we have gone up in the past (man the memory these girls have). I get her a drink and chat a bit but not feeling it, maybe too much weight? we finish our drink and she says "Vamos Arrieba" i decline and tell her i just got here.. she quickly moves away. I go to the bathroom and on my way out i see a cute girl looks like fresh meat about 21-25 flat stomach nice tits and cute as a button, i sit next to her and she smiles i talk a bit to her yep just got here 2 weeks now, but does not go upstairs or wont go upstairs with me ha ha.. i get her name "Jenny" and tell her shes cute and will see her around. Ok out next place.

I cross the street to Las Chavelas, again music is playing people dancing i set right above the dance floor, waitress (Diana) comes up to me she is not bad looking short, long black hair, but the uniform makes her more attractive, i get a drink and she hangs out next to me, she pinches my ass and is very playful, i chat her up a bit, and ask her up... declined.. dam not my night... Karma. She says her friend wants to meet me, i tell her how i just got here, says she saw me the other day as i walked through.. i say sure, I'll meet her i'm horny.. She brings her friend over Sadie, she is super thin, no tits, no ass, with that wet hair look, her face is noting bad or good, but she is super super friendly... i buy both of them a drink and we chat and play around.. i brought some cards and tell them that if i win they have to show me their tits and if they win i give them $60 pesos each... they are game.. so i choose a 10, Diana get a king, Sadie get a Jack... lost $120, again.. this time i hit a 9 but Diana get a 3 and Sadie get a Ace. Diana laughs and says no no no.. but then Sadie grabs her and pulls her shirt down... wow Diana has nice full C/D round perky, i am fucken horny so i tell Sadie that Diana wont go up with me, Sadie straddles me and starts to grind on me, we make out right there so i lift her up and tell her lets go, she says $40 USD, shit i was going to give her $50.. we go up and although her body is very thin, she can fuck and grind and kiss... i popped like in 15 minutes with this girl... she asked more? but it was not to be.. We went down and drank a bit more (water for me). Then i took her up again and she let me fuck her ass, she blew me and swallowed.. man this girl was a freak!! (and clean ass)... It was already like 10PM and i had to catch a flight... so i said good bye.

I decide to make one final push to HK to find Paula, nope nothing... but end up running into Andrea, she is funny as ever, this girl has her hustle on (if any of u run into her beware), she is smooth, plays around with me like i'm the only guy there and asked some interesting questions, how often i come, do i like 3 somes, would i date a girl from TJ, what i do for work.. I think she gauges what type a guy you are and try's to get you into her program, at least that's what i think since i am more cynical when i'm sober. She is what i call the long gamer, she tries to engage you and keeps feeding your ego and breaks down all those walls you have when you monger, you may even feel that you want to save her from the clubs and be a padrote (sponsor). Her GND look and fucking, just don't match but she is a great fuck, and fun to be around.. I do enjoy it and yes we go up.. ha ha.. Upstairs she is good.. Today she is aggressive, she unbuttons my shirt, kisses from lips to chest to stomach then unbuckles my pants and nice BBBJ deep, ball sucking hot.. then she pushes me on to the bed throws a condom on me and rides me, her face full of ecstasy, biting her lip, moaning softly, her body moves like crashing waves... the rhythm is on point with this girl.. She moves to ACG now pounding down hard and her moans are louder, i cant hold it poof i am done. One last kiss and she tells me she misses me already and to keep in touch and she hope to see me next time i am in town. I shower up and we leave separate this time, but i do have that lingering feeling with this girl... very dangerous.

I am done, its midnight and need my sleep, catch a cab back get to my room and get ready for journey back. I wake up at 7 and head to the border, cab to the border massive lines, i have sentri so i am good... Still took me about an hour to get through, i've never waited more than 10-20 min in the past. its almost 8:30 when i get to the US side no way i would make my 10AM flight if i take the trolley, so i uber it and pay about $37 but make it to airport about 9:10. I hate that stress, no bag check and get though security make it to my plane at 9:45 (flight was 9:59AM).
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

So a few observations after writing this report.

1. I am not a creative writer at all, it took me 2 weeks to write this report . Even then when i re-read, it's broken and it does not flow, but i just wanted to get my experience out.

2. I will not fly there again, although it was nice to not be tired the first day, it was a hassle to have a schedule, if i would have drove i would have left on Sunday.

3. Most girls will quote you high stick to your price range there are a lot of girls there if one does not want what you offer then move on.

4. I got lucky this trip, more girls were GFE type, in the past i was lucky if i had 1-2 girls the whole trip give GFE. I was also surprised at some of the girls i met, in the past first time meeting were very business wam bam then they would warm up in subsequent visits.

5. The atmosphere definitely changes with the company you keep.

6. I blew it on many fronts with some ladies, but then again i think this is what keeps me from trouble down there, always remember this is a fantasy.
Unread July 13th, 2018
VIP User

Mlylt777 is an unknown quantity at this point

I reviewed Paula on this site. She is so fucking hot. I still have her personal cell for my next trip
Unread July 14th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Bond James Bond

Great fantasy
Unread July 16th, 2018
VIP User

Customer— she is something else... I’ll be back down there 2nd week in December...

WWW... I’m more like Mr Bean!!! Ha ha ha