Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 8th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
Should I get a phone there just for my time in Thailand or use my current phone?
I took my personal phone using the t-mobile international plan. Data and texting was included even to the states. Calls were 20 cents a minute. Worked perfectly.
Unread August 9th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

http://bangkokredeye.com/wp-content/...a-original.png

http://nanajournals.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/NanaPlazasoi4
Unread August 10th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
Should I get a phone there just for my time in Thailand or use my current phone?
Get a Blackberry. Every Thai girl wants a "Brackbelly" and 90% have a Blackberry and use Blackberry messenger for texting. If you really want to score points...bring 2 or 3 used BB phones from here and give them to your TLL favorites.

If you bring your regular "unlocked" phone you can buy a SIM and last time I was there they had a "tourist" plan with unlimited everything for 2 weeks and I think it was about $30. Whatever you do make SURE you pay extra for unlimited data or you will burn up your plan not even knowing you have data running in the background...like forgetting to sign out of FB or logging off TLL (ask me how I know...LOL)
Unread August 15th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Yea just make sure your phone has the 4 bands, you can slip a sim card into any phone... iphone sim cards are a little more.. do not get a sim at airport. In BKK just go to MBK 4th floor or pay a little more at a 7/11, they are now asking for passport if you are a foreigner, you can ask a local to get one for you.

I have a dual sim card phone so i dont have to keep changing back and fourth. I have an S7
Unread September 18th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm screwed, I've been on tinder just looking around Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket and I'm having a hard time spotting the ladyboys lol. The plastic surgeons in Thailand must be some of the best because 95% of the time I'm in shock when their profile says ladyboy and I'm going back looking close at the photos and still have a hard time believing. Watching videos on YouTube I thought it was pretty easy to spot the real from the fake but some of these ladyboys on tinder are stunning. It's also funny because most of the attractive women all start by saying I'm not a ladyboy don't ask so they must be tired of westerners like me who are having a hard time
Unread September 19th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

I never been to Thailand but would you retire there?
Unread September 25th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

This is my first trip but after watching so many videos on things to do and the delicious food as well as the beautiful women I'm sure I'll be going back often but no plans on retiring there.
Unread October 31st, 2017
VIP User

Three days and I’m off to Thailand any last advice anyone can do think of. Also I’m trying to post some pictures but am not very tech savvy how do I find the url for photos I’ve saved
Unread October 31st, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

smile and don't get in a confrontation with a Thai. Oh, and don't fall in love
Unread November 1st, 2017
VIP User

Yeah I've been told over and over be polite even joke with the ladyboys when trying to get away from them. No problems on the falling in love aspect this is a kid in a candy shop trip and I'm hardened enough to fall into the love struck tourist or so I hope.