Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 29th, 2013
VIP User

Sleepy
Default New Spa

New Spa 114 n. Halsted Greens Spa 3 Girls. Maggie from from Mercy ib there.
Unread March 30th, 2013
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Are you go gonna sit around there too, and wait to see who comes in and ask them their names and put their real names on this board too, like you know them or something like that?

You have quite a reputation with these girls who you think are your "friends". Many have my number, and other members numbers, and their massage friends all talk about their customers to each other. The ones they, the girls, remember and the ones who treat them right, threat them wrong and the ones who yap about them on the net like you!
How is it that your name comes up with so many girls, and not in a positive way? Then ask me and others, who do you think you are asking all the questions you ask them, and then you putting them up on the net.

A couple of weeks ago you asked me on here, if I had been to a certain Spa. Why the FUCK DO YOU CARE WHERE I GO AND WHO I SEE?

You also mentioned some names, real names! I will tell you one thing, the big guy who you consistently ask about and another guy who I dont know, you put their real names on here. Guess what? The big guy found out about it from another girl who told him you put his name on here and he is PISSED OFF! Avoid him if you can! He will contact you when he sees you.

Use your fucking pea brain! Stop using names of any kind on here. If you want guys to know about girls etc, let the board know you have something to share and will only do via private email here. They will get a hold of you if you they want the info.

You have crossed the line with me Dude! I wont even use you name because I understand the monger code of no real names.
Fucking dumb ass!
Unread March 31st, 2013
VIP User

Sleepy

I understand. i dont even wright reviews anymore. i pm everyone, some don't answer.
yes i did wright 2 legit ones.
Unread March 31st, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
I understand. i dont even wright reviews anymore. i pm everyone, some don't answer.
yes i did wright 2 legit ones.
I have no problem using a providers name here in the forum. I and others have, and will do it. Obviously, I and others have a problem with anyone using anyones real name here. That is just plain stupid, and could get someone in serious trouble with a family member or work.
Unread March 31st, 2013
VIP User

Sleepy
Default i understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I have no problem using a providers name here in the forum. I and others have, and will do it. Obviously, I and others have a problem with anyone using anyones real name here. That is just plain stupid, and could get someone in serious trouble with a family member or work.

ok understood
114 n. halsted maggie there from mercy didnt someone say something about her a wile back?
Unread March 31st, 2013
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I'm still shaking my head at this sleepy guy. You must have the IQ of a 3 month old. Using real names? Those two other guys should ask managment at mp reviews to ban you from this site for using real names. You should receive a lifetime ban. That's my opinion.
Unread April 1st, 2013
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

I agree with sua gua. There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever to use anyone's real name, whether it's a provider or a monger, when writing reviews. All you're doing is asking for trouble.
Unread April 1st, 2013
VIP User

Sleepy

I have searched everywhere I can't find where I mention anyone's name. Maybe in a private email. By the the way I only know two names, I don't think there on this site. Not that i know of. And providers dont use there real names anyway.
I wont say anything anymore. Ill ban my self unless I hear differrent from you guys!!!
Unread April 2nd, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
I have searched everywhere I can't find where I mention anyone's name. Maybe in a private email. By the the way I only know two names, I don't think there on this site. Not that i know of. And providers dont use there real names anyway.
I wont say anything anymore. Ill ban my self unless I hear differrent from you guys!!!
That's because the review you used with the names has been erased. MPR erased them as I asked them to.They even know not to mention names on the board.
Come on man, you gonna play dumb and act like you don't know the review where you mentioned real names?