Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread September 24th, 2012
VIP User

Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
I wanted to see if anyone would post the news on Health but I guess not. I talked with 1drmain about two weeks ago on the phone as I pulled up and saw that they were closed. I can't believe that no one has written ANYTHING on here about it! Well, they are still open. They are remodeling and should have doors back open in a month. In the mean time, just call the same phone number and they will take you in right next door in an apartment. Lets ALL start sharing shit guys. I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who knows this.

I few time I have call the Apartment, Only Lily was there poor kid. They realy put a lot on her. Wonder what happen to the old place?
Unread November 1st, 2012
VIP User

Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
I wanted to see if anyone would post the news on Health but I guess not. I talked with 1drmain about two weeks ago on the phone as I pulled up and saw that they were closed. I can't believe that no one has written ANYTHING on here about it! Well, they are still open. They are remodeling and should have doors back open in a month. In the mean time, just call the same phone number and they will take you in right next door in an apartment. Lets ALL start sharing shit guys. I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who knows this.
I called the old number a few times finely Susan called me back. Went to see the acupuncture doctor, not the same one as when Lulu was there.
Seen the doctor, got a massage from Lily always good.