Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 7th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Rant: Got Burned

Like fellow mongers, I've been using this excellent resource to reduce the amount of time and money wasted when on the hunt. I also understand that information contained within this site is for the use of us mongers and should not be disclosed to providers or other shop employees.
I, recently, reviewed a new shop which shall remain unnamed. My detailed review was favorable and was meant to assist fellow mongers in determining if this was the place for them. I went back this weekend. The visit was good. Unfortunately, I was told that a provider I saw during an earlier visit was told about the review about her by another customer, including details about tip given and services rendered. Since it is a new shop, I'm sure it was fairly easy for them to go through the shop's short history to figure out who the client was that submitted it. Not only was I concerned about my loss of anonymity but over the fact that disclosed information would cause them to withdraw providing extra services provided, leaving other mongers out in the clod.
I understand that this info is fairly easy to access but I would hope that true MP Review members would not abuse the privilege to access this information to burn another member for personal gain. I will continue to post reviews for the benefit of other members and hope an incident like this doesn't happen to me again.
Mongers, MP Review info for MP Review members only.
Unread October 7th, 2013
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I would think it is just common sense that one would not walk into a MP and talk about review boards and reviews for that establishment. Hopefully it will work out ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Like fellow mongers, I've been using this excellent resource to reduce the amount of time and money wasted when on the hunt. I also understand that information contained within this site is for the use of us mongers and should not be disclosed to providers or other shop employees.
I, recently, reviewed a new shop which shall remain unnamed. My detailed review was favorable and was meant to assist fellow mongers in determining if this was the place for them. I went back this weekend. The visit was good. Unfortunately, I was told that a provider I saw during an earlier visit was told about the review about her by another customer, including details about tip given and services rendered. Since it is a new shop, I'm sure it was fairly easy for them to go through the shop's short history to figure out who the client was that submitted it. Not only was I concerned about my loss of anonymity but over the fact that disclosed information would cause them to withdraw providing extra services provided, leaving other mongers out in the clod.
I understand that this info is fairly easy to access but I would hope that true MP Review members would not abuse the privilege to access this information to burn another member for personal gain. I will continue to post reviews for the benefit of other members and hope an incident like this doesn't happen to me again.
Mongers, MP Review info for MP Review members only.
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuckin idiots. This happens all the time. Mongers going in asking for certain treatment based on a review. Truth be told, most of the girls know of this site anyway. Best to try to keep the ones you want to continue to see vague. Don't give out details that would give you away. I've had a couple of girls that cut me off after my reviews on here(Jenny at Angel being one).
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Everyone knows it's a "no no" to disclose reviews. My friend "Steve" on the other hand is totally Kosher...You got burned, we got burned, and the fool who dropped the dime got burned, too. Some of the younger gals know about these sites and that's fine, but the older gals prefer to think they fly under the radar; not just because of LE, but because many of them are married or attached and by "compartmentalizing" (thanks Ichi), they are free and clear. It appears we need an intelligence test for a VIP membership....strike that...I wouldn't fail on this one, but I've been known to fail elsewhere...thanks Deez for bringing this up. Hopefully the guy will read this and learn how to hobby.
Unread October 7th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

dont use the actual date you went there and even adjust the time. Always be a little vague about the exact services you get. I would be cautious anytime you are the first to do a review of someone. Oh I hope the asshole that disclosed the review gets real bad venereal disease.
Unread October 7th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
... Oh I hope the asshole that disclosed the review gets real bad venereal disease.
I don't! He'll give to another girl (or two) who will give it to another monger (or two) and so-on and so-on!

Still, he deserves some kind of karmic retribution. But then, don't we all?

That said, this is an especially pet peeve of mine as well. What kind of an asshole would do this sort of thing? Does he really think by mentioning the review he's going to then get the same service? Or maybe he thinks he's going to get brownie points for "warning" the girl (who now knows he's the kind of guy who reads sites like this). Moron...

Last edited by asiansam; October 7th, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Moron, indeed. Proper use of this site should be common sense, but unfortunately it ain't so common.
Unread October 8th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Its also possible that they lied! Many girls, as a group, look on these sites! Its possible and likely, she just said that another monger told her about the review. No matter what, do what Huge suggested. Back in the day, i would also wait a few weeks and also put in something to throw them off...im not suprised if she found the review, or a monger told her, or even one of her co-workers snitched. Keep your reviews a little vague on your personal info that would give up your session!
Unread October 8th, 2013
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

They would never lie. LOL
Unread October 8th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
They would never lie. LOL
Yeah, they all say they're 22. You mean they're fibbing?