Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Wow... what a surprise! Another MPKid prediction for our future..... This lying bitch will come out within the next 1-2 years (once some news agency offers enough $$$) to say she was paid to lie by the Clinton campaign days before the election. Do the damage, drop the case and collect her check. Wait and see.... And still, the Cubs have a better chance of winning a World Series than Trump has winning this phony election! Oh wait, we can't use that analogy anymore!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...Right On. I'm still done with Lying Bitches...Sorry, Not Sorry!

From 4 Until Late she made me a no good bar room clown...

From 4 Until Late she made me a no good bar room clown...

A woman is like a dresser, some men always running through it's drawers.

Battle of the Sexes. Battle Royal...But What do We Get for an Encore?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post

Battle of the Sexes. Battle Royal...But What do We Get for an Encore?
Sad to be the bearer of this news but the encore will be having to look at that smug cunts face as she is sworn in to uphold the constitution with one hand on the bible (but because she is a Luciferian this means nothing to her) while her other hand is texting her peeps to try to figure out how they can further undermine the constitution.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Sad to be the bearer of this news but the encore will be having to look at that smug cunts face as she is sworn in to uphold the constitution with one hand on the bible (but because she is a Luciferian this means nothing to her) while her other hand is texting her peeps to try to figure out how they can further undermine the constitution.
Whollllly Crap....I was confused. Nowwww I understand MUCH better your take on this Fucked Up Erection...or should I just say an Erect Clitoris. But I am not feeling any better if it is ALL True!!!

If so, Mr. Lib Libation, will be filling this space with the most Trashy BS that will do nothing more than let us know he is in league with her. Big Fucking D.

No Chance that anything good will come from that. Lib, what will you do besides what you have been doing once the erection is over? Tell us you were right? Big Fucking D. You gonna run off to DC to volunteer your services? Highly unlikely. Maybe you will just feel better and try to see if you pet cock can get an erection on its own by looking at women rather than stroking it while talking about Hillary, the fair damsel in distress, until you saved her.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I can see it now.... 300 posts in Political section of MPR about the 1 woman wanting to fuck us all to every 1 post actually about women we want to fuck, all posted by Lib touting all the great things HRC is going to do for us now that she is President! OH SHIT!!! It just hit me....we've all been PLAYED!!!! Lib IS HRC!!

For the record I have been saying for years that HRC will be the new President and anyone that doesn't believe this shit is fixed from the start just look at all the things that had to be done, lied about, covered up, trotted out, forged, deleted, paid off etc etc etc just to keep that Obama with a twat (sorry you can't use that I have copyrighted it already) in the race!!!