Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 30th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Senator Harry Reid says FBI Director Comey is sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties

Senator Harry Reid says F.B.I. Director Comey is sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties

"The F.B.I. has in its possession explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government, a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States," says Senator Reid.

Harry Reid (D-Nevada) sent a letter to F.B.I. Director Comey on Sunday.

In his letter, Reid drew a contrast between how Comey has treated the Clinton email probe and how he has handled what Reid described as “explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government.”

"In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government – a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity," he wrote. "The public has a right to know this information.

I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public. There is no danger to American interests from releasing it. And yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information."

"By contrast, as soon as you came into possession of the slightest innuendo related to Secretary Clinton, you rushed to publicize it in the most negative light possible."

Harry Reid says F.B.I. Director Comey ‘broke the law’ by disclosing new Clinton emails

Harry Reid (D-Nevada) said in a letter sent to Comey that his disclosure to Congress, made 11 days before the election, violated the Hatch Act, which prohibits partisan politicking by government employees.

U.S. Senate Minority Leader Harry M. Reid on Sunday accused F.B.I. Director James D. Comey of breaking federal law in disclosing possible new evidence in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Reid argued that "the double standard established by your actions is clear."

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote. “I am writing to inform you that my office has determined that these actions have violated the Hatch Act, which bars F.B.I. officials from using their official authority to influence an election. Through your partisan actions, you have broken the law.”

While many Democrats and Republicans have cast doubt on Comey’s actions, citing Justice Department policies and precedent on handling investigations ahead of elections, Reid’s letter is the most forceful denunciation leveled by a high-ranking elected official.

Reid continued to tell Comey, "tarring Secretary Clinton with thin innuendo, you overruled longstanding tradition and the explicit guidance of your own Department."

Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates both disagreed with Comey's decision to notify eight congressional chairmen on Friday.

Reid told the F.B.I. director that he "rushed to take this step eleven days before a presidential election, despite the fact that for all you know, the information you possess could be entirely duplicative of the information you already examined which exonerated Secretary Clinton."

The majority leader pointed out a memo from Deputy Attorney General Yates on March 10 that "makes clear that all Justice Department employees, including you, are subject to the Hatch Act."

"The memo defines the political activity prohibited under the Hatch Act as 'activity directed towards the success or failure of a political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group,'" Reid's letter continued. "The clear double-standard established by your actions strongly suggests that your highly selective approach to publicizing information, along with your timing, was intended for the success or failure of a partisan candidate or political group."

Senator Reid's letter

http://www.reid.senate.gov/wp-conten...10_30_2016.pdf

Washington Post
10-30-16

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...linton-emails/
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

comey is also sitting on evidence of big foot, loch ness monster, and aliens

This forum is for banging beavers....lets get back to the basics
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I vote that liber go on a beaver hunt vacation leave the politics to the pros
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
This forum is for banging beavers....lets get back to the basics
like this ? --------->>>>>

Last edited by Libertine; July 22nd, 2017 at 12:45 PM.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Well the real thing works better
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Senator Harry Reid says F.B.I. Director Comey is sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties

"The F.B.I. has in its possession explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government, a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States," says Senator Reid.

http://www.reid.senate.gov/wp-conten...10_30_2016.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...linton-emails/
Lol.

That Trump. "I betcha he's even got a commie flag, tacked up on the wall inside his garage at home!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952h-AJ3Bcg

Yeehaw!

Well, c'mon Harry! You seem to know all about it. Why don't you spill the beans the FBI won't? Your simple innuendo here just doesn't cut it. But be careful to deflect any mention of John Podesta's own business links to the Evil Empire headquartered in Moscow. That might invite repercussions that would not be useful.

Lol.

Is that Comey a clown, or what?