Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 20th, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Baby Lisa....

Look who was at the nail spa when I came in to get my fix, she smiled and said you bad boy! I guess she knew why I was there....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B2758847-0673-4C34-85DE-1D4CCAFF29DC.jpg (12.3 KB, 236 views)
Unread April 21st, 2021
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, she knows what's up.

Probably a dumb question, but how does she look so different than in the original Dog series?
Unread April 21st, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Haha, she knows what's up.

Probably a dumb question, but how does she look so different than in the original Dog series?
Yes, dumb question cause ain’t her. This this Lisa from the barbershop at Westminster... and she definitely knew what’s up...she knows why!
Unread April 21st, 2021
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Yes, dumb question cause ain’t her. This this Lisa from the barbershop at Westminster... and she definitely knew what’s up...she knows why!
Ah ok haha, I don't know that Lisa. I do know that she looks hot tho, and that I'm going senile and blind.
Unread April 22nd, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Am I missing something here
Unread August 24th, 2021
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

She knows what up because she offers extras too. No big deal for her as long as the tip is there who knows how far she'll go. Nothing on her but pretty much any girl that gives a massage.
Unread August 24th, 2021
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Look who was at the nail spa when I came in to get my fix, she smiled and said you bad boy! I guess she knew why I was there....
Is that Pro Apple Nails, next door? A nice looking MILF, Sylvia, once asked me in the parking lot if I wanted a manicure, there. I think they also do massages, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62BABEBB-8565-4F67-9351-EA2A57751378.jpg (24.7 KB, 45 views)
Unread August 24th, 2021
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Is that Pro Apple Nails, next door? A nice looking MILF, Sylvia, once asked me in the parking lot if I wanted a manicure, there. I think they also do massages, too.
She's pretty up there in age but yeah, I've seen her trying to solicit business from Bays Barber customers but now that Lisa and Nancy are crossing into the dark side they probably won't bite anymore.