Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 1st, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, good stuff guys. I've recently taken the road Ichi-travelled and ventured into Facebooking with Pinay girls lol! I won't be sending them money like he did, just flirting for now. And it's actually going well. But like my friend said, they get jealous fast, and my chatting with one of them has progressed quickly. The most I can imagine doing right now is maybe going over there one day, which is something i've wanted to do for a while, for a sexcation at least. But now it looks like it's pretty possible to line up contacts beforehand, if desired.

Last edited by YrrchSebor; February 2nd, 2015 at 09:06 AM.
Unread February 2nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Lol, good stuff guys. I've recently taken the road Ichi-travelled and ventured into Facebooking with Pinay girls lol! I won't be sending them money like he did, just flirting for now. And it's actually going well. But like my friend said, they get jealous fast, and my chatting with one of them has progressed quickly. The most I can imagine doing right now is maybe going over there one day, which is something i've wanted to do for a while, for a sexcation at least. But now it looks like it's pretty possible to line up contacts beforehand, if desired.
I guess it qualifies as what to do when low on funds... you can meet many horny Pinay girls that will put on free cam shows for you. Also for sure if you go they ALL will fuck you. Not some...not most....ALL as in EVERY one of them you meet plus their friends!! No BS you will need a vacation from fucking you will fuck so much!!!
Unread February 2nd, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I guess it qualifies as what to do when low on funds... you can meet many horny Pinay girls that will put on free cam shows for you. Also for sure if you go they ALL will fuck you. Not some...not most....ALL as in EVERY one of them you meet plus their friends!! No BS you will need a vacation from fucking you will fuck so much!!!
LOL, right on! I can already tell they are very social, but that is good to hear, thanks. *really saving my money now* lol

Then one I'm chatting with always tells me to PM her, maybe because she knows when I post to her publically, her friends and others will send me requests and PMs, which I've seen a little of already. Gotten some pics in private chat already, but nothing real racy yet..
Unread February 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Im curious, then why arent there a bunch of phillipino massage parlors, or at least, phillipino therapist? you would think that they would be better than the viet, chinese or korean joints. Whats up with so few thai and phillipino gals?
Unread February 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

They are all nurses and home health care providers
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Hah, so true, Hugh. Before my dad passed away he had a Filipina home nurse. She was so hot I could hardly stand it. She was married at the time and so was I, to wife #2, but there was sexual tension between us. Those sexy dark eyes just blew me away. My mom stayed in touch with her and found out that her hubbie had been abusing her, so she left.

Seems like every time I am in a hospital, about 90% of the nurses are Filipina. So they have figured out a better, safer way to make money...if they are smart enough to figure out a legal way to the U.S.
VIP User

Yeah, true about them being nurses and home health care workers here. Could it be that they seem to learn English better, and so have a few more options? There are many Thai massage places here in L.A.... many of them are legit but they do seem to be leaning more toward HE at least. Also tons of Thai restaurants, so many of them do that I think. I've thought that Thai girls here seem to be at least somewhat more chaste?
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

In the Philippines they teach English in school. Not as a second language, but as the primary language. It is very smart. The Filipino people assimilate very quickly into the American culture because of this.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Im curious, then why arent there a bunch of phillipino massage parlors, or at least, phillipino therapist? you would think that they would be better than the viet, chinese or korean joints. Whats up with so few thai and phillipino gals?
It is harder for a single girl to get a visa to leave the Philippines than it is for you or I to get a visa to Cuba or Iran!!! The PI Govt. knows that the majority of single girls that go to other countries for "legit jobs" usually end up on the receiving end of an endless line of stiff dicks! My ex-wife's cousin had to pay over $3000 usd (in bribes to various Govt. officials) to get a visa to get a job on a cruise ship. On the ship she said most of the crew would fuck the girls or would offer easier jobs, better food etc for the ones that would fuck. Many would just rape the girls. Can't report them because all the way up the chain the officers etc were doing it too. If they have a nursing degree sometimes American "headhunting" firms will bring them here for nursing jobs and the PI Govt is OK with that because they know it's a real job. That is why there are so many nurses.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

See, that makes more sense. Its not like all the girls in PI are book smart. It also make sense that the girls are good at internet sscams and extra friendly when you vacation in the PI...thanks Kid!