Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 21st, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice
Default Dhara Dhevi Thai massage + HE replacement

This place on Fairfax in LA/WeHo area was my favorite place to go whenever I wanted a GREAT legit Thai massage with a great HE to top it off, without any negotiation on the tip to ruin the mood. Helen was my favorite there.

Places like Rainbow De Spa, Silverlake Thai Massage, and Beverly De Spa have cute girls, some of which provide decent extras, but provide absolutely no massage other than a lazy lathering of baby oil on your back before asking you to turn over and negotiate their fee for the extras.

Where do you guys recommend for a replacement to Dhara Dhevi (GREAT legit Thai massage with a great HE to top it off) in LA/OC?
Unread February 22nd, 2018
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Bangkok...
Unread February 23rd, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Bangkok...
I know, right!...flights to Thailand are pretty cheap actually.

I guess I'll have to continue to TOFTT, though the last two I tried sucked. Even super hot huge round ass with nice fake tits Elly at Beverly De Spa. She looked great in the Lulu Lemon yoga pants and sports bra...and even better off of them, but she ruined the mood with her money negotiations upfront and non-existent massage.
Unread February 24th, 2018
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

Slightly off topic but going to Thailand/Cambodia/China next month

RT non-stop to Hong Kong - $425
Flight to Bangkok - $70

2 nights in BKK, 3 nights in Pattaya
4 star hotels (with breakfast) - $350

The dollar has lost 12% in the last year against the baht but is still a bargain!
Unread February 26th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

4 star hotel in Pattaya? ha ha.. only one i know is the hardrock and its full or drunken eastern dudes. U will get a kick in cambodia such a different world still like thailand in the 90's.
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile What kinda extras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This place on Fairfax in LA/WeHo area was my favorite place to go whenever I wanted a GREAT legit Thai massage with a great HE to top it off, without any negotiation on the tip to ruin the mood. Helen was my favorite there.

Places like Rainbow De Spa, Silverlake Thai Massage, and Beverly De Spa have cute girls, some of which provide decent extras, but provide absolutely no massage other than a lazy lathering of baby oil on your back before asking you to turn over and negotiate their fee for the extras.

Where do you guys recommend for a replacement to Dhara Dhevi (GREAT legit Thai massage with a great HE to top it off) in LA/OC?
At Rainbow, Silverlake and Beverly, what extras are avail?
I'm in OC but Ive been making forays up to LA and SD...with some nice success.
There's a big world outside of the Orange Curtain and Im digging it!!
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

And I love Thai chicks!!!
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

just HE, lousy massage and they keep asking for more donation
VIP User

Are they hot?
They have to be subject to incentives and motivations.
I know Thai chicks can be tough up front at least here in the States but once they fold, they fold.
I've had really good experiences with Thais for a long time going back to college days long long time ago.
Unread February 27th, 2018
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
just HE, lousy massage and they keep asking for more donation
After they become familiar with you, a lot of them will do BJ, FIV, and DFK as long as they don't find you repulsive. I've never gotten FS at a Thai AMP though, looks like you need to do AAMP for Thai FS.

It's very odd how the Koreans do FS at the AMP, just like they do at home, but the Thais who provide it all in Thailand hold back in the U.S.