Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 27th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about
Talking Tell Me What's Your Fantasy?

has anybody met MPR member alexissweet69 ?

Alexis MPR photo album and her profile page
http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/album.php?albumid=194
http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/member.php?u=299713

Alexis has very good and recent reviews on several other sites
these are Alexis MPR reviews. her last review is from May 2015
http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Alexis-Es...758-78618.html

here is a copy of the ad she posted online

Tell Me What's Your Fantasy?

Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 3"
Body Type: Slim
Cup Size: C Cup
Ethnicity: White

Hi I'm Alexis

I'm just the girl you're looking for.

I enjoy many freaky and nasty fantasy requests...

Fetishes including domination, dirty talk, foot worship, toys, daddy/little girl role-play or other role play, cosplay, pantyhose/stockings, lingerie, high heels, spitting, food play, and much more...

Tell me what's your fantasy?

I have the sweetest personality with a Hot Petite body, and tempting curves...

I Love What I Do!

I'm in Corona, CA

Text or call with your handle for quicker response 951-220-0758 and let me know you saw my ad.

Hope to meet you Soon!

XoXoXo Alexis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (8.3 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by Drukpa Kunley; March 28th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.
Unread March 27th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

DK you pimping now?

My fantasy tell me how to get off this f.....g site, please how did you get banned before?
Unread March 28th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmccj View Post
DK you pimping now?

My fantasy tell me how to get off this f.....g site, please how did you get banned before?
Ive been having the same fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread March 28th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Please ban me and delete my account and stop editing the content of my posts MPR
Unread March 28th, 2018
Senior Dog

To all members:
I recommend you all ask MPR to delete your reviews and accounts
Unread March 28th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Not very smart DK/Libertine, this is how Baldy Cruiser got caught by the feds, after posting an ad for a provider.
Unread March 28th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Alexis has been around a long time. She's reviewed here. (Looks like she has had some work done.)

BC didn't do any favors to himself (Or his victims) when he first started hooking up with minors, and then lying to Feds. Nobody wants to be caught or embarrassed, but what a douche bag for being involved with minors.
Unread March 29th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I've done photo shoots with several hot Latina AMP providers. I'm always looking for an excuse to use my high-end DSLR equipment and lenses, and then edit them using in Photoshop. It also helps that they usually voluntarily "pay me back" with some FS or BBBJ after the session and again when I'm done editing them.

They typically love the photos, and then several of them have asked me if I could post them on backpage, cl, or citivibe for them so that they could get started doing incall outside of an AMP. They claim that they don't have a credit card to post the ad themselves. I'm glad I never posted any ads for them because its incriminating to have your credit card and IP address on file associated with a prostitution ad...that's enough probable cause to prosecute anyone as a pimp.

Last edited by ExecutiveVIP; March 29th, 2018 at 11:39 AM.
Unread March 29th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post

They typically love the photos, and then several of them have asked me if I could post them on backpage, cl, or citivibe for them so that they could get started doing. They claim that they don't have a credit card to post the ad themselves. I'm glad I never posted any ads for them because its incriminating to have your credit card and IP address on file associated with a prostitution ad...that's enough probable cause to prosecute anyone as a pimp.

Wise move!
Unread March 29th, 2018

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Default holy crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Not very smart DK/Libertine, this is how Baldy Cruiser got caught by the feds, after posting an ad for a provider.
thanks for the info. amazing story