Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 4th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Gotta go commando...no time to take off pants AND underwear!
Years ago when I was still a fan of pissing away hundreds of dollars at a time with strippers, I always went commando to the strip club. Didn't want anything to slow down that BBBJ back in the VIP room. I haven't even walked into a club in ages but I do miss those acrylic platforms.
Unread October 10th, 2014
VIP User

You know you are a monger when you use Google Maps Street View to cruise for AMPs that you have't visited yet.
Unread October 10th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasan310 View Post
You know you are a monger when you use Google Maps Street View to cruise for AMPs that you have't visited yet.
Yeah, did that with a shop another monger shared with me, but I still haven't found the place....there's just too damn many of them in the area!
Unread October 11th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
there's just too damn many of them in the area!
What a nice problem to have .....
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

When you look at EVERY Asian and think...I would give her "X" $$$ for FS

When you drive past apartment complexes in Irvine and wonder how many girls are "working" out of there.

When you offer $100 for FS to the chubby auntie giving you a HJ just to see if she will go for it but inside hoping she doesn't!
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
When you look at EVERY Asian and think...I would give her "X" $$$ for FS

When you drive past apartment complexes in Irvine and wonder how many girls are "working" out of there.

When you offer $100 for FS to the chubby auntie giving you a HJ just to see if she will go for it but inside hoping she doesn't!
YES the third one. I did that with Candy in HG. Did not want to fuck her but I wanted to see if she does.
Yes she does.
After I bent her over and stuck it in her she said " OH I Love you "
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
YES the third one. I did that with Candy in HG. Did not want to fuck her but I wanted to see if she does.
Yes she does.
After I bent her over and stuck it in her she said " OH I Love you "
Oh crap...you didn't give your monger phone...did you?
VIP User

[quote=MPkid;75309]When you look at EVERY Asian and think...I would give her "X" $$$ for FS

Yes, and when you wonder if the Mexi chicks at work would do a quickie in the supply closet? Of course, with a cover....LOL!
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Oh crap...you didn't give your monger phone...did you?
NO
Fuck NO
If she was HOT then I would of, she's not.
VIP User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
NO
Fuck NO
If she was HOT then I would of, she's not.
Just kidding bro...the I love you thing made me laugh. If I had a dime for every time I heard that....I'd have a dime...maybe twenty cents...