Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 17th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Is it racist to say that I would bet there is a much higher percentage of violent crimes being committed against these providers by black males than any other race and maybe that is why they say no black men in their ads? I mean, I don't know if this statement is true and I apologize if I'm wrong but based on the articles people have posted in the past, stories from Ichi regarding Choi, stories from providers etc it seems that the percentage of violent acts is higher among the black population with regards to this hobby.
Unread July 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
I think this may have something to do with it:

RIVERSIDE: Public's help sought in identifying massage parlor attacker (UPDATE)
http://www.pe.com/articles/-736606--.html

Don't think the size of their Johnson or any kind of jealousy has to do with their fear.
I remember the AMP on Prairie in Inglewood in front of Hollywood Park used to hire local thugs as security. None of them had those silly security outfits, instead they looked like guys straight out of Boyz N The Hood. I always felt safe with them guarding the door.

The AMPs should stop being so cheap and hire such security, it would be a small portion of what they make in profits daily...this guy in the article looks babyfaced and weak and would go on to look for another target if he saw a guy tougher than him guarding the place.
Unread July 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Hmmm. Where is sukebesensei620 now? While he didn't start this thread, he dropped a bomb on it, and then disappeared. After re-reading all the posts from the beginning, maybe it's a good thing he called us all out. Too much smug, "see, there's more proof that blacks are dangerous and the girls shouldn't accept them as customers." Then all the anecdotes start, and the justifications for "no blacks" in ads, etc.

Was he right about the jealousy? I think so. Concern for the safety of massage girls is probably secondary to the discomfort many of us feel thinking about a girl we are with who has been with a black man. If we are honest, many of us will have to privately admit that. She's tainted now, and might not think our dick or sexual prowess will measure up. Black sexual superiority may just be a myth, but many of us believe it. And it pisses us off.

Sukebe wasn't very nice the way he blasted us with his racial rant, and his conclusions were obviously incorrect, but some of his observations were spot on.

Last edited by asiansam; July 17th, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
Unread July 18th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Not all black men have big dicks and are muscular. Just like not all black women have big t and a...this whole racism thing, which swings both ways is getting pretty old.
Unread November 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation really now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebesensei620 View Post
The racist assholes who post here will give you an insight as to why many providers here in sgv refuse us. Their clientele is dependent on the dollar of the jealous angry white boy, many of whom get disgusted or jealous having to sex behind some big black buck they feel mentally superior to and providers want to provide wboys (and others) with a safe atmosphere to better drain their money. As for me I', 6'6 260+ 9 inches, and 90% of every woman I have dated was a small Asian many of whom were what I consider rough. I could read off some emails they gave me from jealous ass whiteboys who would say things like "oh a white man will never want you if you go with black." But that's the real reason why providers refuse us, we make you all feel inferior and that isn't good for business. If it were the case they were afraid of us pimping them then why are they still seeing your peckerwood asses? After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
Ever consider that your "angry black man" persona does more to scare the girls off than any racist cabal of white/asian/whomever mongers conspiring behind your back? I know black mongers who can present themselves in a non-threatening manner and don't have problems with the girls. Maybe you should reconsider your approach.

Last edited by OkiOpai; November 8th, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: clarification