Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=Deezguy;80446]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post

Just pointing out the fact that many people well separate Indians from other Asians. Not a matter of political correctness. Just geographic correctness.
I have a girlfriend who is Indian and she finds it funny when people ask her why she's dating an Asian guy. She usually laughs and says I'm Asian too. She's kind enough not to bring up the fact that they're saying she should be dating Indians only.
I think it's funny that she's from India but she's not considered Asian by some people. I was born here but I'm Asian to those same people.
We all know that some of the SGV Chinese only service Chinese guys.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
Classic, considering the Mayflower was full of Puritans escaping persecution from other white people.

I get your frustration though bro, I have plenty of black bros who would never run out on a girl or be rough - not sure of penis size - and all the black guys I've ever seen in monger land are just normal looking guys.

Being that blacks are a smaller percentage of the population, I would assume there are more white assholes than blacks - and now here in Cali, the hispanic population is king, so there ya go!

BTW: I'm western european, 5'10" 190 and have a seven and three quarter inch penis when fully erect - not sure of the girth - I'll measure as soon as I can.... [/quote]

fuck u chance!! I got u beat by 4 inches bro!

In height! !!!

U got me by half an inch where it matters. Asshole
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Almost all of the Asian women I met while in Asia did not like dark skin people of any race (even their own) especially in Thailand they discriminate against people with dark complexions because they view them as lower class (due to the fact that people without educations can only get manual labor jobs and have to work outside and end up with dark skin) and some of the whores there won't fuck black guys or any other dark skin races because of this nationally accepted discrimination. You can't call it racism because they also look down on their own race if they have dark skin. I encountered the same thing in Vietnam, Cambodia and China. All of these places make a fortune selling skin whitening creams because they all want to be lighter skinned. That is why so many Asian women want to marry white guys so they can make whiter babies. It may seem fucked up when looked at through this politically correct view we have here in good ol USA but the fact is Asia and most of the rest of the world doesn't give 2 shits about being politically correct and openly discriminate against dark skin, old, fat, crippled and ugly people. Go to any business in Asia and this is what you will find..... Thin beautiful young girls and guys. I don't care whether it's McDonalds or the National Bank if you are seen by the public they are not hiring fat old dark people.
My good friend that teaches in Cambodia applied for jobs in Vietnam and Thailand before getting a job at a Turkish owned private University. Every job he applied for required him to send 2 photos with his application. Why would they want a photo and not base hiring on his education and work experience???? Because they discriminate!!! Several places he applied replied "we're sorry but you are too old". What can he do? Sue a Vietnamese university for age discrimination? LOL
So most of these girls come from countries where skin color discrimination is normal and accepted to them. You can take the whore out of her country......but you can take her country out of her. My two cents
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Classic, considering the Mayflower was full of Puritans escaping persecution from other white people.

I get your frustration though bro, I have plenty of black bros who would never run out on a girl or be rough - not sure of penis size - and all the black guys I've ever seen in monger land are just normal looking guys.

Being that blacks are a smaller percentage of the population, I would assume there are more white assholes than blacks - and now here in Cali, the hispanic population is king, so there ya go!

BTW: I'm western european, 5'10" 190 and have a seven and three quarter inch penis when fully erect - not sure of the girth - I'll measure as soon as I can....
fuck u chance!! I got u beat by 4 inches bro!

In height! !!!

U got me by half an inch where it matters. Asshole[/quote]

Fuck ALL Y'All I'm 5'6" and if I stretch it with both hands I can't reach 6" but I still broke that Thai girl's pussy....OK not really I just re-opened the bustin "what's up man" put on her 3 days earlier. A boy can dream though.....
Unread July 16th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Almost all of the Asian women I met while in Asia did not like dark skin people of any race (even their own) especially in Thailand they discriminate against people with dark complexions because they view them as lower class (due to the fact that people without educations can only get manual labor jobs and have to work outside and end up with dark skin) and some of the whores there won't fuck black guys or any other dark skin races because of this nationally accepted discrimination. You can't call it racism because they also look down on their own race if they have dark skin. I encountered the same thing in Vietnam, Cambodia and China. All of these places make a fortune selling skin whitening creams because they all want to be lighter skinned. That is why so many Asian women want to marry white guys so they can make whiter babies.
So most of these girls come from countries where skin color discrimination is normal and accepted to them. You can take the whore out of her country......but you can take her country out of her. My two cents
HaHa! Skin lightening cream. A huge money making business in Asian countries.
I was an army brat. We lived in Japan, Korea, Thailand, India and even at an airbase in Pakistan. That was when Pakistan was a friend not an enemy. As an adult, I've been back to some of those countries and a few more. Being light-skinned in all of those countries was to be cream of the crop, so to speak. Reading through magazines and newspapers you would see ads for skin whitening lotions or creams all throughout the publication. There are TV ads for similar products. In the Philippines, Cambodia and India I saw how dark skinned people were discriminated against. Treatment of people based on their skin color is basically an institution in Asian countries. When you're in these countries you don't fight it, you just go with it. In Asian countries, we would see print and television media. The media stars and celebrities portrayed were all light-skinned. In the Philippines you were really well ahead, socially, if you were light-skinned and had a European last name. Many of the moviestars there are either half-white or have a European last name. Though not specifically based on skin color, the Indian caste system pretty much follows the color of skin. Lower castes are very dark skinned people. Upper castes are very light-skinned people.
Some of my relatives here in the US are some of the biggest racists I know. Of course, their racism is all based on skin color. I can only imagine what they think when I see my brown skinned Indian girlfriend. I love desi girls but I also like AMPs.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

U got me by half an inch where it matters. Asshole[/quote]

Well, that's measuring from my asshole...LOL!
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebesensei620 View Post
The racist assholes who post here will give you an insight as to why many providers here in sgv refuse us. Their clientele is dependent on the dollar of the jealous angry white boy, many of whom get disgusted or jealous having to sex behind some big black buck they feel mentally superior to and providers want to provide wboys (and others) with a safe atmosphere to better drain their money. As for me I', 6'6 260+ 9 inches, and 90% of every woman I have dated was a small Asian many of whom were what I consider rough. I could read off some emails they gave me from jealous ass whiteboys who would say things like "oh a white man will never want you if you go with black." But that's the real reason why providers refuse us, we make you all feel inferior and that isn't good for business. If it were the case they were afraid of us pimping them then why are they still seeing your peckerwood asses? After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
Did he just call me "Boy"?

Look, I sense a little anger in your tone. I could be wrong, as the printed word is not, always, the best way to communicate. This might be the case. But I will concur with Hugh... You are welcome. We need your feedback. No joke! You might actually like us. And, we are currently in the early planning stages for the Inaugural MPR Monger Convention at the Sherwood, as soon as Mya reopens. Join us!

Peckerwood...out!
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
Being that blacks are a smaller percentage of the population, I would assume there are more white assholes than blacks...
[/quote]

I'm all white, and I know it's true.
Unread July 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Some good points made here about why Asian providers might discriminate based on skin color, many of which have nothing to do with African Americans themselves.

There have been so many threads started about girls who post "no blacks" ads on Backpage, etc. Then everyone jumps on the band-wagon defending that choice, based on their own perceptions as to why African American customers might be undesirable. Perhaps this is what really torques sukebe's jaw.

When all is said and done, despite the girls who actually do discriminate, there are a lot more who just pretend to, or who don't make any pretense of discrimination at all and cheerfully take on all comers. Their ads may say one thing, but once you're at their door, they're not likely to turn you (and your money) away.

As I recall, sukebe goes on to say how most of the women he's been with have been petite Asians, some of whom have shown him emails from white men telling them not to service blacks. It doesn't seem to me that he has a problem after all, with all the Asian pussy he claims to be getting.
Unread July 17th, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

I think this may have something to do with it:

RIVERSIDE: Public's help sought in identifying massage parlor attacker (UPDATE)
http://www.pe.com/articles/-736606--.html

Don't think the size of their Johnson or any kind of jealousy has to do with their fear.