Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 25th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Yeah...WTF is up with that?? I post my ass off and I try to bring good stories and info but I have the rep power of a new Chinese legit girl!! I want to be the VN Kim of Garden Grove up in here!! Help a fellow monger that's down on his luck and flow some love...uh I mean rep my way! LOL I'm kidding...I don't give a shit about my rep...those that know the regulars here know reputations without needing to see green squares.
I did too when a few days ago, but I don't see rittle gween sqauwah.
Unread April 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Yeah...WTF is up with that?? I post my ass off and I try to bring good stories and info but I have the rep power of a new Chinese legit girl!! I want to be the VN Kim of Garden Grove up in here!! Help a fellow monger that's down on his luck and flow some love...uh I mean rep my way! LOL I'm kidding...I don't give a shit about my rep...those that know the regulars here know reputations without needing to see green squares.
Lol, Kid! My experience is that you can only give "rep" to a particular monger once. No matter how many other guys I give "rep" to, when I try to give someone "rep" again, I always get the message that I need to spread it around more before I can do that. So, I got you once, at least!
Unread April 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol, Kid! My experience is that you can only give "rep" to a particular monger once. No matter how many other guys I give "rep" to, when I try to give someone "rep" again, I always get the message that I need to spread it around more before I can do that. So, I got you once, at least!
YES !!!!!
Same here, I try to give some rep and I get the same message.

So sorry Kid I tried.

Maybe MPReviews can fix that.
Unread April 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I gave mpkid some..i forgot how to do it until this post...

Back to the intial topic of nail shops, i have seen a few start up as Skin Care places, serenity, the old LFBC and Envy in Gg on brookhurst and gg blvd are both skin care. Envy does fs too!
Unread April 25th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I gave mpkid some..i forgot how to do it until this post...

Back to the intial topic of nail shops, i have seen a few start up as Skin Care places, serenity, the old LFBC and Envy in Gg on brookhurst and gg blvd are both skin care. Envy does fs too!
Color me stupid. I guess I need to apologize and do due diligence before I open my trap.

An open apology to SureFire: The Psychotropic medication my doctor is treating me for my paranoid schizophrenia is obviously not working. I think the medical marijuana he prescribed may not be helping either....damn I hungry...
Unread April 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the love guys... About Nail Salons... if we talk about the places we know wouldn't that be answering the new guy's questions? What if he is LE looking to bust a nail salon? Just a thought. Besides...who wants a pedicure and a HJ from a girl with athletes hands? Bad enough she touched your dick then mine...but you really want her to touch someone's nasty feet and then your dick? Call me crazy but I'd rather stick it in GG Kim's ass bareback!
Unread April 26th, 2014
VIP User

..but you really want her to touch someone's nasty feet and then your dick? Call me crazy but I'd rather stick it in GG Kim's ass bareback![/quote]

You might have a point there....especially after last month's bizarre infection I got that turned out to be E-coli? WTF? E-coli?

It went a way real quick with just basic prescription. I'm crapping OK, so I guess it wasn't something I ate.
Unread April 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, e-coli... I guess it's better than e-herpes!
Unread April 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol...unless u have it...
All kidding aside, I have a friend that works at a nail salon fight some kind of rash\infection for about 6 months. She finally went on disability. She gone thru so many antibiotics and nothing has worked so far....

So, yes...nobody should be that interested in nail salon HEs.
Unread April 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

just fyi,
i pay as much attention to rep power as the level # on Hx, and the high count of posts under my handle was artificially hyped up during the last upgrade, as many others.