Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 5th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Cythia is infamous around these parts
Default new girl available for full service

hey boys im Cythia. im new girl in the Southern Cali area. im ready for you to contact me to book full service appointment with me. please text me 774-704-9683
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (12.6 KB, 118 views)
Unread June 5th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

You're in Southern Cali area on the internet. Otherwise your number is in Cape Cod. So is that why you want guys to register with your website with full contact info so you can develop a database that you sell for money even though you say you will provide your address if they register and further you tell them they can come right over after registering? Sure sounds like a scam or some kind of sting or otherwise not a legit advertisement that is not suppossed to make it onto the discussion pages. Right? Admin can you explain why this "member" is allowed to advertise here with such flimsy ads? How is your ad traffic "Cythia" alias "Cynthia"?
Unread June 6th, 2018
Junior Puppy

boys, im young and not on the pill. you can cum on the outside unless you shoot blanks in my tight pussy. i allow pics like this one and vids of me for extra donation. text me here 774-704-9683
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (5.3 KB, 73 views)
Unread June 6th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cythia View Post
boys, im young and not on the pill. you can cum on the outside unless you shoot blanks in my tight pussy. i allow pics like this one and vids of me for extra donation. text me here 774-704-9683
And which city are you working out of now?
Unread June 6th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
And which city are you working out of now?

im in Anaheim this week. i have doubles today with my girlfriend Jenny text me for 2 girl playtime 774-704-9683
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (12.5 KB, 61 views)
Unread June 6th, 2018
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

More shenanigans from our good friends Marsean and Libertine. You two should get a room. Oh wait! You already did!
Unread June 6th, 2018
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't that exchange of info above take this site from a source of massage review and info among members, into the realm of promotion of prostitution? Kind of reads that way to me.........
Unread June 6th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

"Cythia"is the now banned DK.
So obvious.
Cum burping boys are easy to spot.
They have oral and anal sex w each other to convince themselves and ea other they aren't homophobes.
Unread June 7th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
"Cythia"is the now banned DK.
So obvious.
Cum burping boys are easy to spot.
They have oral and anal sex w each other to convince themselves and ea other they aren't homophobes.
mikesan1,
I don't think it's DK, but it might be. He's not banned here though. This Cythia is a bogus ad. Text the number but be sure not to click on the wrong stuff or your phone will be getting ads all day long unless you block that stuff. Got a feeling once enbedded you'll wind up with a worm from the ads. A comeon ad tries to get you to enter data that you do not want to do. Seems admin blocked for a while but they are back. I thought it was DK at first but there is more to it. I never trust crap like that. Why would you?
Unread June 7th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicZoetrope View Post
More shenanigans from our good friends Marsean and Libertine. You two should get a room. Oh wait! You already did!
This handle is TommyZ the former Dupree...right Tommy? This is just peachy keen. They took down your shit Tommy? Now why would that happen?