Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I hate that song. my ex wife and her BF had it on their answering machine and they did that to me on purpose so every time I called to talk to my little kid I got that fucking song and I never was able talk to my kid. I finally had to get a court order to make them answer the phone.
Yeah, that was a pointed message all right, "sail away" = go away.
Unread May 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
There is a place that had the same guitar music CD playing nonstop for about 5 years straight! I was always surprised, but strangely comforted, to find that it was still playing even after being away from the place for long periods of time. I used to joke about it with my ATF there, but some of the songs were actually pretty good. I even tried to figure out a couple of the guitar licks at home(I made that my entry in the thread "You know you're a monger when..."). Anyway, that CD has finally been retired now, it probably melted or completely wore out. Oh the countless happy endings that disc must have seen!
Reminds me of one place where it seemed the music was timed just right that when it was reaching a crescendo and became somewhat louder the moans and outcries in the room would ramp up at about the same time and die down at about the same time so no one would know for sure in adjacent rooms that the major mission was accomplished.
Unread May 31st, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Reminds me of one place where it seemed the music was timed just right that when it was reaching a crescendo and became somewhat louder the moans and outcries in the room would ramp up at about the same time and die down at about the same time so no one would know for sure in adjacent rooms that the major mission was accomplished.
That's the way it should be! In my exoerience, the FS shops seem to play the radio more, with pop music or love songs, while the HE places with the Chinese MILFs generally have more traditional Chinese music playing from a CD.
Unread June 1st, 2016
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to a latin mp in Bellflower that had mariachi music blaring the whole time...mood killer!
Unread June 1st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicilian11 View Post
Went to a latin mp in Bellflower that had mariachi music blaring the whole time...mood killer!
Just when he was busting a nut, the singer broke into a grito.

¡Ai yai yai yai!
Unread June 2nd, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Ándale, Ándale! Arriba, Arriba!