Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 4th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default House Spa

Just located a House Spa in ? Near Seal Beach via the dark web! They don’t advertise. I believe the girls are Chinese, Filipino and Thai Nationals smuggled into the US and working their $ off. Surreal (sex slave like) service. All of the girls where like 18-25! Smoken hot and another hidden gem! Dirt cheap.
Unread February 5th, 2019
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck off creep
Unread February 5th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

We have some very angry and upset addicts on this site. I recommend joining SAA and getting some help. Best of luck and lots of love.
Unread February 6th, 2019
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

If they are smuggled in then call the cops or Homeland Security. No need to partake in that bullshit.
Unread February 6th, 2019
Banned

I have no clue! I met 2 yesterday. Threesome. The women seem to act afraid and a bit desperate. I witnessed the man hit one of them. They seem to almost be sex slaves
Unread February 7th, 2019
Banned

I visited the place yesterday. Total trip. 2 new girls are now working. The girl stated she flew into NY initially? She was very paranoid, but the FS wa amazing! She kept asking, was I ok? Happy?
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mpreviews. You going to ever do something with this disturbed troll?

Or are you ok with a member pimping out info on sex slaves and human traficking?

Ban this fucking creep!

Bueller?
Bueller?
Banned

Note: dJ110 has posted over 73 reviews! That’s pathetic. Can you imagine how much mone he has spent? Those are clearly the sign of an addict! Do, you can call me whatever you desire/if it makes you feel better, but I think if I where you, I would get some help. I hope calling me names boosts your le self esteem! Best wishes
Banned

Visited today! I got Choi today from Thailand. 4’10, super athletic and superb oral. She stated she has been here for 2 months, working her travel expenses off and wants to go to school. Golden delight. Tight, shaven and she can clamp down!
Unread February 8th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting