Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 23rd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Idiots

I’ve had 2-3 recent emails from guys asking for a new hidden gem! I told them no reviews! You guys are idiots. Screwed it up
Unread January 24th, 2019
VIP User

skeetz190 is on a distinguished road

That didn't take long. Now I know why I keep gems on the DL. Bummer to hear it got ruined.
Unread January 25th, 2019
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I have a couple of new hidden gems. They have reviews but there are certain girls that are on the DL

I guess it’s best to keep them to myself, based on what hard has experienced
Unread January 25th, 2019
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
I have a couple of new hidden gems. They have reviews but there are certain girls that are on the DL

I guess it’s best to keep them to myself, based on what hard has experienced
David, if you didn't know this before Mr. Hard- is full of it. I for one asked for info after he boasted on the site about one of his "new gem's He never gave me info and yet he goes on this site and yells fowl. If you go back and read his reviews and other monger's comments you will see for yourself.