Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > South Bay

South Bay Private VIP Fourm

Unread July 10th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yelp HE Review

An interesting review from August 2013. Below the link is the text from the review.

http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_...-spa-san-pedro

1 review for Lotus Spa that is not currently recommended
Note: The reviews below are not factored into the business's overall star rating.

If I could give half star or no star I would! The massage was decent at best, after the massage the woman cici grabbed my man part and demanded a tip to continue. I told her no thanks and got dressed, after paying $60 for the massage she stood in front of the entrance and said "you pay tip, $20 more cause you happy!" I said no I'm not happy and tried to walk out, she demanded the tip so I threw a 20 at her and walked out. Not only all of that insane behavior but since I called in before to ask about their hours, I started getting text messages about going back, I responded no thank you yet she continued to text me for almost an hour saying "only happy end to big d***, you average me no like so no happy for you! No come back no care we get better customer with big d*** and pay more cause you cheap! $20 no good tip!" And she continues to text me saying lies and attempting to offend me when she was only hurting her business. Do not go to this place, they are liars very rude and give average massages.
Unread July 10th, 2014
VIP User

ned_flanders is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems unreal that she would misread that guy that badly.
Unread July 11th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I'm shocked that there are still men that don't know that a massage could result in a HE...no matter where you go.

(BTW... Lotus Spa sucks)
Unread October 2nd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
An interesting review from August 2013. Below the link is the text from the review.

http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_...-spa-san-pedro

1 review for Lotus Spa that is not currently recommended
Note: The reviews below are not factored into the business's overall star rating.

If I could give half star or no star I would! The massage was decent at best, after the massage the woman cici grabbed my man part and demanded a tip to continue. I told her no thanks and got dressed, after paying $60 for the massage she stood in front of the entrance and said "you pay tip, $20 more cause you happy!" I said no I'm not happy and tried to walk out, she demanded the tip so I threw a 20 at her and walked out. Not only all of that insane behavior but since I called in before to ask about their hours, I started getting text messages about going back, I responded no thank you yet she continued to text me for almost an hour saying "only happy end to big d***, you average me no like so no happy for you! No come back no care we get better customer with big d*** and pay more cause you cheap! $20 no good tip!" And she continues to text me saying lies and attempting to offend me when she was only hurting her business. Do not go to this place, they are liars very rude and give average massages.
This is a monger that wants you to stay away from his girl
Unread October 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

People commenting about HE service on Yelp are just plain idiots. No reason to bring that type of stuff up on a general review site unless you just want to see some place busted...
Unread July 10th, 2019
VIP User

joelaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
People commenting about HE service on Yelp are just plain idiots. No reason to bring that type of stuff up on a general review site unless you just want to see some place busted...
Exactly! Who tf is writing about this stuff on yelp. I can't even complain about my meal at Chili's without it getting taken down.
Unread August 19th, 2019
VIP User

luvtherub21

The best yelp reviews are of massage business when the women go in there and don't know wtf is going on but they know that something is not kosher up in that joint. Anyway those reviews have just as high of an LE alert as any others.