Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Miss Universe strikes back at Trump

Miss Universe strikes back at Trump

Former 'Miss Universe' speaks out in her interview on CNN

Former "Miss Universe" Alicia Machado struck back Tuesday against insults hurled at her by Donald Trump, saying that he was "aggressive" and "really rude."

Machado, who represented Venezuela in Trump's 1996 "Miss Universe" competition said that Trump called her "Miss Housekeeping" and "Miss Piggy" when she gained weight after winning the beauty pageant.

"I know what I left with him and he knows, too. And he was really aggressive. He was really rude. He was a bad person with me," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "AC360." "That is the story that I need to share with my community. We cannot accept no more insults for my Latin community. No more insults for the women. I know very well Mr. Trump and I can see the same person that I met 20 years ago."

At the presidential debate on Monday, Clinton referenced Machado to make a bigger point to Trump about his public treatment of women -- which has become a key campaign issue that hits on his vulnerabilities with both Hispanics and women.

"And one of the worst things he said was about a woman in a beauty contest -- he loves beauty contests, supporting them and hanging around them -- and he called this woman 'Miss Piggy,' then he called her 'Miss Housekeeping' because she was Latina," Clinton had said.

She continued: "Donald, she has a name. Her name is Alicia Machado. And she has become a US citizen and you can bet she is going to vote this November."

"Trump was really rude with me, he tried to destroy my self esteem. And now I'm a voice in the Latin community. I'm in a great moment in my life and I have a very clear life. And I can show my taxes."

Earlier Tuesday, Trump refused to back down from his criticism of Machado, telling "Fox and Friends" in an interview that she had "gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem."

"She was the winner and you know, she gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem. We had a real problem," Trump said. "Not only that, her attitude, and we had a real problem with her, so Hillary went back into the years and she found this girl -- this was many years ago. And found the girl and talked about her like she was Mother Theresa. And it wasn't quite that way but that's OK. Hillary has to do what she has to do."

9-27-16
CNN video ----->>>

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politi...derson-cooper/
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Miss Universe strikes back at Trump

Former 'Miss Universe' speaks out in her interview on CNN

Former "Miss Universe" Alicia Machado struck back Tuesday against insults hurled at her by Donald Trump, saying that he was "aggressive" and "really rude."

Machado, who represented Venezuela in Trump's 1996 "Miss Universe" competition said that Trump called her "Miss Housekeeping" and "Miss Piggy" when she gained weight after winning the beauty pageant.

"I know what I left with him and he knows, too. And he was really aggressive. He was really rude. He was a bad person with me," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "AC360." "That is the story that I need to share with my community. We cannot accept no more insults for my Latin community. No more insults for the women. I know very well Mr. Trump and I can see the same person that I met 20 years ago."

At the presidential debate on Monday, Clinton referenced Machado to make a bigger point to Trump about his public treatment of women -- which has become a key campaign issue that hits on his vulnerabilities with both Hispanics and women.

"And one of the worst things he said was about a woman in a beauty contest -- he loves beauty contests, supporting them and hanging around them -- and he called this woman 'Miss Piggy,' then he called her 'Miss Housekeeping' because she was Latina," Clinton had said.

She continued: "Donald, she has a name. Her name is Alicia Machado. And she has become a US citizen and you can bet she is going to vote this November."

"Trump was really rude with me, he tried to destroy my self esteem. And now I'm a voice in the Latin community. I'm in a great moment in my life and I have a very clear life. And I can show my taxes."

Earlier Tuesday, Trump refused to back down from his criticism of Machado, telling "Fox and Friends" in an interview that she had "gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem."

"She was the winner and you know, she gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem. We had a real problem," Trump said. "Not only that, her attitude, and we had a real problem with her, so Hillary went back into the years and she found this girl -- this was many years ago. And found the girl and talked about her like she was Mother Theresa. And it wasn't quite that way but that's OK. Hillary has to do what she has to do."

9-27-16
CNN video ----->>>

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politi...derson-cooper/
Do you think her interview responses were prepared? She would always look off to the right. She would also responded without any interaction with Anderson Cooper. She would continue with her long response until it was over. Anderson Cooper would have to wait until she finished before asking the next question.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cosmic Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Do you think her interview responses were prepared? She would always look off to the right. She would also responded without any interaction with Anderson Cooper. She would continue with her long response until it was over. Anderson Cooper would have to wait until she finished before asking the next question.

HRC has weaponized this and a Latina American immigrant will likely seal the fate of DJT
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
HRC has weaponized this and a Latina American immigrant will likely seal the fate of DJT
Which Latina? Not this one. Maybe Trump pulled a Schwarzenegger?
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Please watch her interview with Megan Kelly
Does she have much credibility?
Unread September 28th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Please watch her interview with Megan Kelly
Does she have much credibility?
Not if it was 20 years ago with no contact since then.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Who even cares? Oh yeah, I know. It goes to character. It shows what a nasty man Trump is, and a nasty man shouldn't be president.

I got a question for all those making a big deal about Trump calling this broad "Miss Piggy" 20 years ago. If Hillary insulted someone back in the 90's (there are probably lots of people who fit that description), and that person now came out and denounced her for saying mean things during their association at that time, would you support that person? Would you post links to their current interviews on Fox News? Would that person change your perception of Hillary and make you a Trump puppet?

We all know, or should know, that both candidates are mean, nasty people. So what? Those aren't necessarily disqualifying characteristics for a president. This "Miss Piggy" thing isn't an issue, it's a distraction.

Last edited by asiansam; September 28th, 2016 at 09:25 AM.
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Alicia machado the one who was on a sex tape with a former boyfriend... I saw it,(years ago). She was laying in a couch.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Who even cares? Oh yeah, I know. It goes to character. It shows what a nasty man Trump is, and a nasty man shouldn't be president.

I got a question for all those making a big deal about Trump calling this broad "Miss Piggy" 20 years ago. If Hillary insulted someone back in the 90's (there are probably lots of people who fit that description), and that person now came out and denounced her for saying mean things during their association at that time, would you support that person? Would you post links to their current interviews on Fox News? Would that person change your perception of Hillary and make you a Trump puppet?

We all know, or should know, that both candidates are mean, nasty people. So what? Those aren't necessarily disqualifying characteristics for a president. This "Miss Piggy" thing isn't an issue, it's a distraction.
That's all it is and it shows Hillary's tactics. If she has to stoop to that level over something that is not really producing smoke, it is not how to choose the next president to jump out of all thought and info being produced in this build up and seize on it as a decision making piece of info. 20 years ago? Just to color women's thoughts on Trump? If Trump comes back with the sordid details on the whole Hillary to women saga, she smells worse than him. She pays men 38% more than she pays women who work for her. For starters. I have not heard one truth come out of her mouth. Sorry...there is more going on today..this one is toast.
ßrµjð

Talking Alicia Machado in Playboy

Alicia Machado in Playboy Mexico

Alicia is the first and only Miss Universe to pose for Playboy

nude photos ----->>>>

https://backsexy.com/alicia-machado-playboy/

http://viralpit.blogspot.com/2012/07...de-photos.html