Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info, lads. Ok, I'm now interested enough to at least check out these places. Cafe Lu looks like a good starting point, then GZ and the new place on Fern. As I said, I don't get into spending money just looking at pussy, I wanna taste it if I'm gonna pay. But who knows, it might be fun.
Unread July 17th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Café Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks for the info, lads. Ok, I'm now interested enough to at least check out these places. Cafe Lu looks like a good starting point, then GZ and the new place on Fern. As I said, I don't get into spending money just looking at pussy, I wanna taste it if I'm gonna pay. But who knows, it might be fun.

Café Lu
634 S. Harbor in Santa Ana

beautiful Café Lu topless girls dancing video ------>>>>>

https://youtu.be/026GMv-2MUc

Café Lu website:

http://www.cafelu.co
Unread July 18th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Café Lu
634 S. Harbor in Santa Ana

beautiful Café Lu topless girls dancing video ------>>>>>

https://youtu.be/026GMv-2MUc

Café Lu website:

http://www.cafelu.co
On your way south...Just Do It...and pass on your experience.
Unread July 18th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctex99 View Post
Is there sometimes nudity at these places or a special room or vip???
No Special Rooms. No VIP's. No Extra Anything.

Nudity: Maybe, depending on venue. GZ and LU have a little more history with allowing the girls to flash more. Body paint is still a small possibility at LU.

ADDED:
Regarding PATIO CAFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
Went back again today. The girl I said was so-so was there and have to say she is much better than so-so. Helped that she was wearing a low cut top showing off a set of really nice bolt-ons. Only thing holding them in must have been her nipples.

Almost nobody there today so she sat with me for a long time. Short dresses appear to be what they wear here, not bikinis.
Made a casual visit to Patio Cafe. Nothing outstanding. Nice and simple place. Guy out front was painting. Sat on patio. The young lady that served me was wearing short jean cutoff, tight top with bra, platforms. Cute, but not provocative in anyway. I don't see this place as any competition for LU or GZ. The patio is on street side. It's wide open to view.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; July 18th, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
Unread July 19th, 2016
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

I was in the area and did a fly by on the Patio Cafe. It's a decent set up with the patio area. It's pretty spacious inside with the gaming machines. I just had a sua da and it was only $4. Only one waitress working, she sat down and talked with me and said they just opened recently. She was wearing a one piece body hugging dress and was average looking but had a nice figure. The place was empty though.
Unread July 19th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounder9999 View Post
I was in the area and did a fly by on the Patio Cafe. It's a decent set up with the patio area. It's pretty spacious inside with the gaming machines. I just had a sua da and it was only $4. Only one waitress working, she sat down and talked with me and said they just opened recently. She was wearing a one piece body hugging dress and was average looking but had a nice figure. The place was empty though.
Rounder, put up actual address here. Maybe more biz will increase the young things available to view. Maybe even 'fern' will be thankful and get mo biz.
Unread July 19th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Cafe 368 still has girls that will walk around showing tits and pussy once or twice per hour for a few minutes at a time.
Unread July 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I been to cafe lu and 368 once, cafe lu was a Saturday evening and 368 was a Friday evening, no tits but a lot of hotties. What is the peak hour to visit and see tits? Or is this depending on the customers and how well they are known?
Unread July 20th, 2016
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

The patio cafe is in the Fern St plaza. You can't miss it. The best time for some showtime is lunchtime and after 6pm when it is busy to maximize tips for the girls at 368 and 168.
Unread July 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

But at 368 you can start seeing through the Tinted windows after 7:30, just like at cafe lu, right? Maybe I should try around lunch time.