Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 6th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

PI Girls will suck every tourist dick they can find...It's the PI version of playing the lotto. They ALL know a girl that fucked her way to a better life using this method so if you show up there just think of yourself as a walking lotto ticket. Every girl you meet will want to rub off that silver coating (I'm gonna paint my dick silver) to see if they won the "Free Trip" to USA, Cash, Allowance for life, $300 (for their sick grandma) a free meal, a chance to sleep in a nice hotel....or was it just another load in the face and a $3 cab ride home?? So if you find yourself low on funds just remember....Somewhere there is a girl that thinks "you're money!!!!"
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Kid, that's beautiful. I want to go on vacation now.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Whats up with so few thai and phillipino gals?

There's a lot more Thai HE MPs in LA than OC, but you need to be careful with the Thai massage parlor "girls"...the other day I saw what I'm pretty certain was a "ladyboy" masseuse in the hallway at a Thai massage parlor in Koreatown.

I've felt up the wet pussy of my masseuse, so I'm sure mine was a girl. I hope the guy who was getting a massage from the tranny knew she wasn't a real girl, since it's pretty dark in those rooms.
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
There's a lot more Thai HE MPs in LA than OC, but you need to be careful with the Thai massage parlor "girls"...the other day I saw what I'm pretty certain was a "ladyboy" masseuse in the hallway at a Thai massage parlor in Koreatown.

I've felt up the wet pussy of my masseuse, so I'm sure mine was a girl. I hope the guy who was getting a massage from the tranny knew she wasn't a real girl, since it's pretty dark in those rooms.
Yeah, lots of Thai ladyboys for some reason. There is at least one at Dhara Devi, or at least a M4M option..
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
PI Girls will suck every tourist dick they can find...It's the PI version of playing the lotto. They ALL know a girl that fucked her way to a better life using this method so if you show up there just think of yourself as a walking lotto ticket. Every girl you meet will want to rub off that silver coating (I'm gonna paint my dick silver) to see if they won the "Free Trip" to USA, Cash, Allowance for life, $300 (for their sick grandma) a free meal, a chance to sleep in a nice hotel....or was it just another load in the face and a $3 cab ride home?? So if you find yourself low on funds just remember....Somewhere there is a girl that thinks "you're money!!!!"
Haha, great write-up! I could enjoy this if they are keen on rolling the dice with no promise of any guaranteed jackpot. Of course they do get hurt when guys make promises then don't follow thru.

Last edited by YrrchSebor; February 6th, 2015 at 02:44 PM.
Unread February 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Haha, great write-up! I could enjoy this if they are keen on rolling the dice with no promise of any guaranteed jackpot. Of course they do get hurt when guys make promises then don't follow thru.
That's the beauty of it!! THEY ALL will roll the dice on that chance without ever discussing it up front. They don't say "I'll fuck you if you promise to marry me and give me money".... Keep in mind most of them are so poor that to them $10 will feed them for a week. So getting a good meal and a clean hotel to sleep in is like hitting the mini lotto even if it's just for the night. Also NEVER forget that most women think their pussy is special....that means they think you're going to fall for them if you sniff that cooch and they can get you to do whatever they want because you'll be hypnotized by that young PI poonany!! You don't go fishing and tell the fish I'll give you this bait if you let me eat you....and they going fishing for men with the only bait they have hoping if they throw it at enough American or European men they will snag one. They all have a cousin, sister, niece or friend that this has happened to so they believe the fairy tale is real. How many people do you know that have won the lottery? If you knew people that have won and all of your friends know people that have won....would you buy tickets more often?? I know I would!! So do these PI girls. My buddy that used to live there said you drive through the province and you come across a nice house...then a couple miles more you see another, he asked his GF who owns those houses...she said "girls with foreign BF" LOL
Unread February 7th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
That's the beauty of it!! THEY ALL will roll the dice on that chance without ever discussing it up front. They don't say "I'll fuck you if you promise to marry me and give me money".... Keep in mind most of them are so poor that to them $10 will feed them for a week. So getting a good meal and a clean hotel to sleep in is like hitting the mini lotto even if it's just for the night. Also NEVER forget that most women think their pussy is special....that means they think you're going to fall for them if you sniff that cooch and they can get you to do whatever they want because you'll be hypnotized by that young PI poonany!! You don't go fishing and tell the fish I'll give you this bait if you let me eat you....and they going fishing for men with the only bait they have hoping if they throw it at enough American or European men they will snag one. They all have a cousin, sister, niece or friend that this has happened to so they believe the fairy tale is real. How many people do you know that have won the lottery? If you knew people that have won and all of your friends know people that have won....would you buy tickets more often?? I know I would!! So do these PI girls. My buddy that used to live there said you drive through the province and you come across a nice house...then a couple miles more you see another, he asked his GF who owns those houses...she said "girls with foreign BF" LOL
HA! Well damn, so every minute spent over here is a minute NOT spent banging a Pinay over there. If it's anything like Filipino Cupid or Facebook(although online there plenty that seem fairly on-guard), I can imagine that any problem you might face over there(aside from any general American/tourist hate) would likely be the polar opposite of having zero luck over here.... You might have to fight them off with a stick..... Kind of like those movies where someone wishes to be rich and powerful and then realizes the problems that go with it. Of course in this case, anyone would probably welcome those problems over the reverse. Maybe I'll start saving my mongering money for a plane ticket..

Last edited by YrrchSebor; February 7th, 2015 at 06:47 PM.
Unread February 8th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
HA! Well damn, so every minute spent over here is a minute NOT spent banging a Pinay over there. If it's anything like Filipino Cupid or Facebook(although online there plenty that seem fairly on-guard), I can imagine that any problem you might face over there(aside from any general American/tourist hate) would likely be the polar opposite of having zero luck over here.... You might have to fight them off with a stick..... Kind of like those movies where someone wishes to be rich and powerful and then realizes the problems that go with it. Of course in this case, anyone would probably welcome those problems over the reverse. Maybe I'll start saving my mongering money for a plane ticket..
No tourist hate in PI...we saved them from a fate worse than death in WWII. The PI people LOVE Americans...and the tourist dollars we bring. They love them so much they will bring their sisters, cousins moms and grandma for you to fuck if you want! Go in Filipina Cupid and ask any girl there if she will go to a hotel with you if you go there....then ask her if she will bring her friends for you to fuck and you'll be surprised at how many will offer their virgin cousin or whatever for you to bang if you go there. It's beyond comprehension!
VIP User

Quote:
No tourist hate in PI...we saved them from a fate worse than death in WWII. The PI people LOVE Americans...and the tourist dollars we bring. They love them so much they will bring their sisters, cousins moms and grandma for you to fuck if you want! Go in Filipina Cupid and ask any girl there if she will go to a hotel with you if you go there....then ask her if she will bring her friends for you to fuck and you'll be surprised at how many will offer their virgin cousin or whatever for you to bang if you go there. It's beyond comprehension!
Ahhh gotcha... wow!
Junior Puppy

Jims money is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Ok, MPKid I'll bite - how many years or decades ago was this true?

Wondering if there's anybody here on this site who travelled to the PI in 2014, or so far in 2015?

Can anyone who went there in the past year corroborate these tales of bountiful hordes of nubile Filipinas throwing their arms and legs wide open immediately upon your arrival?

Or are we missing that ever popular disclaimer here "I haven't been there in years, but the way I remember it back in the day..."