Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 27th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default SEX My British Job

I just watched a documentary on Netflix called SEX My British Job. It was shot with a spy cam by a Chinese lady working as the house maid for a brothel in London. Most of the that worked there are illegal Chinese immigrants. You get the inside story of how and why they got into the business and it's interesting to see MMS pressure the housemaid (filmmaker) into becoming a prostitute. It's easy to see how the MMS can convince these poor girls into working by telling them they can make a lot of money. Also you can see how their attitude is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. MMS keeps half and they typically only charge about $100 for BBFS there. It's a good documentary especially for those of us in this hobby.
Unread November 27th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen it Worth watching.
Unread November 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Wow, thanks MPKid, you just destroyed my boner......sigh

I am so bummed now I will have to have unprotected sex with a Lama.......unless you show me how Lama's are also pressured into BBFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I watched it too. It med me have a whole new level of disrespect for the Chinese mms's.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I watched it yesterday. Interesting, but I found that my conclusions were not those of the filmmakers, or of the housemaid. To be sure, the MMS was trying to get her to be a WG in order to increase her stable of girls. But it seemed to me that she genuinely felt that this was what was best for the housemaid, as did most of the other girls. Even the one WG who said "don't do it", didn't really say why.

My own opinion is that this is a hard line of work to get out of, because there is no way for a relatively uneducated immigrant with poor language skills to make large amounts of money, at least not without becoming a drug dealer or something like that. And we know that a lot of these girls gamble their money away, or send all of it home to their families. Turning off that cash spigot has got to be very, very hard. If these girls are trapped by anything, I think it is that. What about the debt paid for "illegals" to get smuggled in? I don't think it takes them long to pay that off (< 1 year), though I'd be happier if it never occurred in the first place.

I've seen a lot of girls over the years, and have taken an interest in their line of work, how they got there, their stories, and so on. I think this film represents the WGs quite well, and I'm sure at least some of the MMS are just like this one. But I don't think they are being cruel when they try and recruit a new worker. I think they are being realistic.

I also think that while there are some illegals here in the US, there are also many "quasi-legals", by which I mean girls here for a few years on student visas, earning money on the side. Even the WG she befriended only works at the place part time. They don't seem "owned" by the MMS or anything like that. They seem free to come and go.

IMHO, the part the housemaid said about "I'm considering suicide" was played up for the segment.

In summary: Worth watching, but draw your own conclusions, not the ones the filmmaker is pushing.

Gherk
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
I watched it yesterday. Interesting, but I found that my conclusions were not those of the filmmakers, or of the housemaid. To be sure, the MMS was trying to get her to be a WG in order to increase her stable of girls. But it seemed to me that she genuinely felt that this was what was best for the housemaid, as did most of the other girls. Even the one WG who said "don't do it", didn't really say why.

My own opinion is that this is a hard line of work to get out of, because there is no way for a relatively uneducated immigrant with poor language skills to make large amounts of money, at least not without becoming a drug dealer or something like that. And we know that a lot of these girls gamble their money away, or send all of it home to their families. Turning off that cash spigot has got to be very, very hard. If these girls are trapped by anything, I think it is that. What about the debt paid for "illegals" to get smuggled in? I don't think it takes them long to pay that off (< 1 year), though I'd be happier if it never occurred in the first place.

I've seen a lot of girls over the years, and have taken an interest in their line of work, how they got there, their stories, and so on. I think this film represents the WGs quite well, and I'm sure at least some of the MMS are just like this one. But I don't think they are being cruel when they try and recruit a new worker. I think they are being realistic.

I also think that while there are some illegals here in the US, there are also many "quasi-legals", by which I mean girls here for a few years on student visas, earning money on the side. Even the WG she befriended only works at the place part time. They don't seem "owned" by the MMS or anything like that. They seem free to come and go.

IMHO, the part the housemaid said about "I'm considering suicide" was played up for the segment.

In summary: Worth watching, but draw your own conclusions, not the ones the filmmaker is pushing.

Gherk
I agree with you Gherk, She was trying in a sick way to "help" the filmmaker/housemaid but I think she went about it the wrong way with all the verbal abuse and name calling. If she was nice and got the other girls to be nice and recruit her by showing how much money they make it might have been an easier way to turn her. Instead all the girls did was say how bad it was (Like the guy on drugs and the old geezer that pissed all over the room and then wanted a discount!) and tried to shame her and guilt her into doing it by saying she is not helping her family. I guess that's why I'm not a pimp...maybe I just don't know how to find whatever weakness a girl has and then use that to exploit her.
I don't think any of these girls were trafficked or slaves but by making them feel like they are shitty parents for not sucking a dick so they can make more money to support their kids etc would fall under the "collusion" part of pimping and pandering. Also MMS was a non trusting POS that accused her and her BF of stealing from her and as soon as he turned his back she was fucking customers.
Whether we agree or disagree with the filmmaker, MMS, girls, agenda, or all of the above....THIS is the world THEY have chosen to roam in....AND also the world WE have chosen to roam in as well.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

It's probably also worth mentioning that this "documentary", like all documentaries, is heavily edited to reflect the storyline being told. For example, we are shown the customer who pisses all over the floor. But we are never shown the customer who takes the girl shopping, gives her money to send home to her family, and so on. Anyone on this board knows that this happens, and that the story would be one-sided without it. But the general public doesn't know, and so the filmmaker can get away with showing only the bad bits.

I was also waiting for the point where the girls say "I wish I could just do this job legally, without having to look over my shoulder for LE all the time." We know all about this, but again, the general public only knows what they are told, which is usually about the poor, downtrodden, trafficked, underaged orphan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the MMS was a saint, but I do think the filmmaker had an axe to grind, and as a result, the whole story was not told.

Gherk
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the MMS was a saint, but I do think the filmmaker had an axe to grind, and as a result, the whole story was not told.

Gherk
Film-makers always have an axe to grind. That's why they make them. And the sheeple just eat it up.
Unread November 29th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
It's probably also worth mentioning that this "documentary", like all documentaries, is heavily edited to reflect the storyline being told. For example, we are shown the customer who pisses all over the floor. But we are never shown the customer who takes the girl shopping, gives her money to send home to her family, and so on. Anyone on this board knows that this happens, and that the story would be one-sided without it. But the general public doesn't know, and so the filmmaker can get away with showing only the bad bits.

I was also waiting for the point where the girls say "I wish I could just do this job legally, without having to look over my shoulder for LE all the time." We know all about this, but again, the general public only knows what they are told, which is usually about the poor, downtrodden, trafficked, underaged orphan.

Gherk
I agree. They only briefly glossed over the one girl she befriended asking her to call a regular that she "likes" to come visit her on her birthday and bring a bottle of wine. They never showed him nor did they mention how long they hung out drinking wine and having a good time OR how much he gave her for that session which we all know she enjoyed and was most likely over paid for.
I also wonder how much the filmmakers had to pay MMS, her BF and the girls they didn't hide the identity of to get them to sign the consent forms to use them in the documentary.
Unread December 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Haven't seen it yet, but it's also on vimeo for those without netflix: http://vimeo.com/79422324