Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 25th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolclock View Post
They do all they can to protect themselves . . . and many do select some of us to pour on the pleasure . . . But the main reason for bbfs is because they are 100% certain you will cum faster.

They are great to many of us, but they don't love their job. They just want you to pay them, and be gone, as quickly as possible.
I disagree 100%. There may be a few high volume providers that do that. But the vast majority do it because the get a connection with a customer or are offered plenty of cash.
Unread June 25th, 2014
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

If a girl does bbfs. I would say it about disease and hate for man. She got infected by a man and wants to reinfect as man men as possible for payback. Any clean girl would not risk their health and future. Guys that already have disease would be more will to not care
Unread June 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I disagree 100%. There may be a few high volume providers that do that. But the vast majority do it because the get a connection with a customer or are offered plenty of cash.
DJ, in the case of a provider you have seen for a long time and always received CFS from until that "magic day," or of a provider with whom you have developed a certain rapport, you might be right. However, most of the times I have been offered BBFS has been from girls who were either total strangers, or whom I barely knew. I tend to agree with Coolclock. They just want you to pop sooner. They don't want you grinding them into the mattress for 10 or 15 minutes (let alone the "half-hours of mad pumping" some mongers claim). I also agree with his comment that they don't love their job, even if they say they do. It's first and foremost a job to them, and for most of them, that's all it is.
Unread June 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2009 View Post
If a girl does bbfs. I would say it about disease and hate for man. She got infected by a man and wants to reinfect as man men as possible for payback. Any clean girl would not risk their health and future. Guys that already have disease would be more will to not care
Clean girls risk their health all the time. Even civvies. Look at all the baby-mamas out there. Most are in denial, or just trust to their luck, or fate or Buddha. Some are ignorant and believe in folk remedies or prevention. Many just don't give a shit, either about you or themselves. They're not on a mission to infect as many mongers as they can out of bitterness because they caught a bug. In some few cases there might be some hatred or payback involved if the girl is infected, but it's the money mainly. Some guys will pay more for it, and in the cases when it's offered for no extra charge, they just want to get rid of your ass and bring in the next guy. Fucking is their job, but it's just a job. They're not thinking about the future or a "career." Cash in hand. That's what they want. They're not going to stop working because they have a disease. Then the money would stop! And not all BBFS girls are infected. Fewer than we suspect, I'd wager.
Unread June 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Viet Kim, Jenny and Annie still appear to be clean as based on my most recent doctors appointment.
Unread June 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

You are the best and the worst at the same time Tjinla!
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
DJ, in the case of a provider you have seen for a long time and always received CFS from until that "magic day," or of a provider with whom you have developed a certain rapport, you might be right. However, most of the times I have been offered BBFS has been from girls who were either total strangers, or whom I barely knew. I tend to agree with Coolclock. They just want you to pop sooner. They don't want you grinding them into the mattress for 10 or 15 minutes (let alone the "half-hours of mad pumping" some mongers claim). I also agree with his comment that they don't love their job, even if they say they do. It's first and foremost a job to them, and for most of them, that's all it is.
I don't even go to FS shops or see incall girls. I'm talking about HJ joints.
Unread June 26th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Viet Kim told me something really scary one time. "No condom in ass okay...always in pussy, because that cause AIDS!"

I thought....Aaaaactually, it's pretty much the opposite Kim. I don't do BBFS EVER...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Viet Kim, Jenny and Annie still appear to be clean as based on my most recent doctors appointment.
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Tjinla, what a great way to check if the girls are clean!! Fuck them BB and then wait a few months then go get tested. If your results are clean she's good to go for more!! If your results come back with something dreadful NO PROB, you no longer have to worry about catching it if you've already got it!! LOL
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Tjinla, what a great way to check if the girls are clean!! Fuck them BB and then wait a few months then go get tested. If your results are clean she's good to go for more!! If your results come back with something dreadful NO PROB, you no longer have to worry about catching it if you've already got it!! LOL
C'mon. Are there really "ladies" out there that will let you put you penis into them? Please PM me with the details...