Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 12th, 2016
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33
Default Cautious or paranoid?

What's your opinion?

Last week I was in another city on business. Found an ad that seem pretty promising. After a few texts, I was on my way. She was using the two-call method. I try to be observant when I go to a house and not a spa. I called when I got close and stayed on the phone with her until I got where she told me to go. As I am driving, I see a couple of thugs sitting in a car about two houses back. Here is the catch.....she was telling me exactly where to park. She said, "you will see a black truck and just pull up right behind that truck and park. I'll come out to meet you". I did not like the whole set up and just drove off. As I drove off, I saw another car further down with another couple of thugs.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_brown33 View Post
What's your opinion?

Last week I was in another city on business. Found an ad that seem pretty promising. After a few texts, I was on my way. She was using the two-call method. I try to be observant when I go to a house and not a spa. I called when I got close and stayed on the phone with her until I got where she told me to go. As I am driving, I see a couple of thugs sitting in a car about two houses back. Here is the catch.....she was telling me exactly where to park. She said, "you will see a black truck and just pull up right behind that truck and park. I'll come out to meet you". I did not like the whole set up and just drove off. As I drove off, I saw another car further down with another couple of thugs.
Wow! What city? I'm kind of a security freak. I wouldn't call it being paranoid. Perhaps, they were suspicious looking individuals, not thugs?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Wow! What city? I'm kind of a security freak. I wouldn't call it being paranoid. Perhaps, they were suspicious looking individuals, not thugs?
Suspicious looking is good enough for me. When your gut tells you to bail, listen. Rick did the right thing. I assume the other city he was in was unfamiliar to him. For all he knew, he could have been on the worst fucking street in that city. But even in a relatively crime-free and familiar neighborhood, the scenario he painted would have given me pause as well.

Remember: Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

I'ts better to be safe than sorry and always trust your gut instinct....unless your a total badass that loves to kick ass and then go fuck a ho....
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Better safe than sorry.
Unread October 13th, 2016
VIP User

dreddogg

Absolutely it is better to be safe.

I had a similar experience in that I was meeting a girl outside the parlor for the first time at an unfamiliar spot. She had me pick her up from a shopping center parking lot and then instructed me to drive to a nearby hotel that had hourly rates. On the way there she had me stop at some store so she could talk to someone (had me wait in the car). Then as we get to the hotel she tells me to park in a Condo parking stall next to the hotel - said it was a friends and it would be better. I didn't think much of it at the time and went along with it. We then walked to the hotel and got a room. Once in the room I was ready to get down to business and she said she was tired and wanted to take a nap first. WTF! It was maybe 2:00 PM... As I'm laying there my mind starts wandering like who did she talk to and why did she have me park away from the hotel? Maybe there going to try and steal my car or something... I got up, got dressed and told her I had to get something out of my car. She asked me to wait and come back to bed. I then said it was over and I needed to go. I told her she could stay in the room and I would get her taxi fare. She said no and came with me so I could drop her off back where I picked her up. That was a pretty awkward ride back with not much being said... I never saw or spoke to her again.
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

If I'm in a city other than my own, I never EVER see anyone outside my hotel. Look for outcall chicks. Of course, outcall is more expensive but I figure my life is worth the extra $$.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

it sounds real fishy. You did the right thing.
Unread October 16th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Houston cop arrested in prostitution sting

Houston cop arrested in prostitution sting

A Houston police officer was caught offering money to engage in sexual acts with an undercover officer, according to court documents.

Jermaine Tyree Owens, was arrested for agreeing to have sexual intercourse with an undercover officer at a Motel 6 around 7:25 p.m. Sept. 21, court documents said.

Owens offered to pay an undercover officer $200 to have both oral and straight sex with him, according to reports.

He was arrested on the spot.

Owen is a 13-year veteran of the Houston Police department assigned to the west side patrol, according to police.

Police said he has been relieved of duty with pay pending the outcome of the investigation.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/-h...titution-sting
Unread October 16th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Jermaine Tyree Owens, was arrested for agreeing to have sexual intercourse with an undercover officer at a Motel 6 around 7:25 p.m. Sept. 21, court documents said.

Owens offered to pay an undercover officer $200 to have both oral and straight sex with him, according to reports.
Too much money for a Motel 6 date. Back to monger school for you, Officer.