Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 29th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

No matter how well written or interesting something is. I just mentally check out when there are to many words. This thread is dead to me.

Hey, there's a really cool new girl at nurugurus! !
Unread August 29th, 2015
VIP User

evil eyes six
Default "All Glory Is Fleeting"

“For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.”

George S. Patton Jr.
Unread August 30th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

The issue is real: why do women want men in their lives [SO or husband]? After their biological clock has wound down (the age range I date in), there is really no reason to pair up other than to enhance the household income and have somebody to fix stuff from time to time.

If you weren't the hot guy they wanted to procreate with before that possibility ended, then you will find some are still on that programming track and some are just looking for a companion for their 'less marketable' phase.

Because I can't figure out women very well, I'm fooling with the idea of a green card marriage situation, just because I at least know what her attraction is. And I'll end up with a younger hotter furrin woman than I could find here as a US citizen.

If you're playing with that idea, Obsession, and it sounds like you are, give it some thought. Eastern Europe can be a happy hunting ground, though some women are far more cold blooded about men when brought up in a culture of drunkeness and abuse.
Unread August 30th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

OCD, women can sense "neediness," and I can't think of any other trait turns them off more. Quit acting like a pathetic loser. So you live alone?--how I envy you! Learn to enjoy it, and stop hankering after that infernal species. If you can do this, and become that self-assured independent guy instead of what you are now, if you can take "'em or leave 'em," you'll be surprised that one day you will indeed have that choice.
Unread August 30th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
The issue is real: why do women want men in their lives [SO or husband]? After their biological clock has wound down (the age range I date in), there is really no reason to pair up other than to enhance the household income and have somebody to fix stuff from time to time.

If you weren't the hot guy they wanted to procreate with before that possibility ended, then you will find some are still on that programming track and some are just looking for a companion for their 'less marketable' phase.

Because I can't figure out women very well, I'm fooling with the idea of a green card marriage situation, just because I at least know what her attraction is. And I'll end up with a younger hotter furrin woman than I could find here as a US citizen.

If you're playing with that idea, Obsession, and it sounds like you are, give it some thought. Eastern Europe can be a happy hunting ground, though some women are far more cold blooded about men when brought up in a culture of drunkeness and abuse.
MANY eastern Euro women on the dating agency sites are worn out prostitutes. The Russian mafia etc. take the older warn out ho's off the market and sell them one last time to an agency so they can get married to a western guy. My best friends business partner was a fat greasy mess of a guy and he married a hot 30 something Russian girl. He had money and bought a nice house and she didn't like it...sold it and lost money so he bought her another house in Temecula. Turns out she was a heroin addict (typical of these Euro prostitutes) and OD'd in the bath tub. The idiot knowing she was a junkie and tried to send her to rehab a zillion times should have had a life insurance policy on her!!! He died of a massive heart attack a few months later. Turns out he was dead broke and deep in debt. He would have been better off doing what Obsessive does than trying actually BUY a whore! He'd never had a GF his whole life (was in his 40's) and this junkie whore ruined his life.
Strong case for Asians in need of green cards....much better chance of finding a real girl without other motives other than getting a better life upgrade. LOL

This documentary will show you what these guys go through with the Russian brides. I think only 1 guy actually found a girl and got her home. All the rest got one-itis and fucked over one way or another!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc
Unread August 31st, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I would never look into a Russian bride type thing or any of those foreign dating scams. MPKid's story is exactly what I think would happen.

I have 2 choices in life - keep trying to find a so-called normal girl that might give a shit about me and date normally and get somewhere normal or keep trying to hook up with open-minded girls who although aren't outright whores still only see me for the money. I can try to do both but there is a lot of time and money wasted mongering. There's a lot of time and money wasted with normal dating, too. I can just stick to drinks or coffee first if I can get through 50 rejections first.
Unread August 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I think this is where it gets complicated. I don't mean from an outside point of view, but from the point of view of my ongoing life experience.
Dude, you sound like Elliot Rodger from the Santa Barbara killings in 2014. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

Just don't go postal on us.

What I find the most disturbing from all this is that you're not attracted to Asian women. They are so fucking hot, with their submissive slanted eyes, tight little pussies, and generally great attitude. Book a plane to a poor Asian country, enjoy a new culture for a few weeks, and come back with a girlfriend on a fiancée Visa.

Don't look for girls on mail-order bride websites...just travel outside the tourist trap areas and organically meet a hot, poor, village girl who will see you as the second coming of Jesus who will take her out of that shithole.

They see MPKid as that when he visits Vietnam, and he's several decades older than you (I might be too, come to think of it!)...now imagine how popular you'll be!
Unread August 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I have 2 choices in life - keep trying to find a so-called normal girl that might give a shit about me and date normally and get somewhere normal or keep trying to hook up with open-minded girls who although aren't outright whores still only see me for the money. I can try to do both but there is a lot of time and money wasted mongering. There's a lot of time and money wasted with normal dating, too. I can just stick to drinks or coffee first if I can get through 50 rejections first.
Those two choices are irrelevant and will get you nowhere because they don't address your core issue, which is your perception of yourself and the world around you. You can find a million "normal" girls and a million whores, but as long as you project this loser persona, none of them will consider you as someone they want to have a future with. Your stated solution is equivalent to buying a new set of tires every month when all you really need is a front end alignment.

Try a little experiment. Next time you spend some time with a woman, secretly record the conversation, and later listen to yourself. Don't worry about what she is saying, just listen to yourself. I guarantee you will discover what it is that turns women off. Then, in the future, when you see yourself starting to say the same shit to a new girl, just bite your tongue instead. You may be surprised by the results.
Unread August 31st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post

They see MPKid as that when he visits Vietnam, and he's several decades older than you (I might be too, come to think of it!)...now imagine how popular you'll be!
The whole Asian girl mindset is SOOOOO different than what we are programmed to believe in this country that you just can't even fathom the reality of it unless you go there. They truly like older guys, they truly LOVE white guys, they really don't care as much about looks or body type, most aren't even looking for a green card! They will treat a guy like a king as long as you're not an abusive asshole (like most of the other guys there) and show her some positive attention and kindness. Uh....um.... It's exactly what you think meeting a girl should be with the results that you would expect when you behave that way. Tell a strange girl in Asia you think she is beautiful and you would like to take her out for dinner and 9 out of 10 will go if they are available to.
NOT like USA where you need to use tricks, back handed compliments, show disinterest, act like you don't care or better yet REALLY not care! The problem with women here is even the fat ugly ones think they're hot. In Asia even that HOTTEST ones think they're fat and ugly LOL. EVERYTHING you think you know...is exactly 100% opposite there.
BUT, if you're not attracted to Asian girls...you're S.O.L. If someone said African girls love 50+ year old short half Asian guys and will fuck me on the floor of the airport as soon as I arrived...I wouldn't fly to Kenya because I'm just not attracted to black girls. Same reason I never went to the Philippines. Absolutely the easiest place on earth to get laid...bar none! I would bet $1000 that if I went there I could find a girl willing to fuck me FOR FREE before I even picked up my luggage at baggage claim! But, after my first wife just hearing that accent makes my dick limp.
Unread August 31st, 2015
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

I agree with Boinkwell. Chicks smell desperation a mile a way. They say Earnhardt Sr. could see air streaming around the cars @ 200mph. Chicks see a cloud of neediness hanging over your head even though you can't see it. Women crave a challenge. When you cease being a challenge, they will move on. I have a friend, he's closing in on 50, never married, no SO for well over 25 years. He goes on dates a plenty but the following day he'll call her or text her or send her flowers or send her a card in the mail. Then he can't understand why the hell he's single. Find self esteem. Find self confidence. Stop trying so hard and the chicks will flock to you. Does not include AMP workers. Strictly civillians.