Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 13th, 2018
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Pay attention. This is an advanced mongering skill that few are able to master. You have an ATF but you need to also have a back-up to the ATF at the same parlor. But you have to acquire the back up without pissing off the ATF.
good luck

IMO, this is can turn into a trade off. When an ATF gives you special attention (whatever that is), that you care about, because you make her feel special (they need this too), it may very well end, if they see you skipping her in favor of someone else in the same shop (who is younger or prettier, further feeding the original ATF insecurities).

I recommend having back up ATF's in different shops
Unread January 13th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
I recommend having back up ATF's in different shops
+1

They may say it's ok, but they will get jealous. Every time you come in and don't see them it's money out of their pocket.
Unread January 14th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have more than one ATF at a certain shop but soon found out they like to see you not take others there if they feel strongly about you. It's better to have other ATFs at other shops. They may hear of it but if they don't see it right in their face they won't have that been cheated on feeling(at least among their crew) and won't lose money or face (as far as they know). If they are hearing from others at other shops about you, at least no one knows in the shop she is in. This of course is a Double Standard for them to want to keep you to themselves, and banter with you about missing them, feeling you out for not easing around the neighborhood, when they might be servicing 10 or more regulars at her shop, but you better not ask about her regulars. If you need more stimulation, just get more at other shops. Over time with providers changing shops, sometimes their chit chat will uncover the gossip on you. You can't totally win unless you just relax and enjoy it.
VIP User

euclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond repute

My strategy has become to try to have one V, one C and one K and rotating them. Minimizes difficulties and always keeps me happy when I lose one. I am having great difficulties finding a great K to keep but I am looking for her.
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

None of these establishments ever tell you where a girl has gone to, to them it’s sending business away and I think it’s standard practice that the owners warn the girls of doing this. I’ll keep my eyes open and will report if I run into a Linda. Problem is that I don’t know what Linda looks like and more important is that these girls change their names once they move.
That said, I’m still looking where Sandy from Young Z massage went to. She use to give me BBBJ’s and I would tip her $40 before the session started just to get it over with.
Unread January 17th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by euclid61 View Post
My strategy has become to try to have one V, one C and one K and rotating them. Minimizes difficulties and always keeps me happy when I lose one. I am having great difficulties finding a great K to keep but I am looking for her.
I used to frequent a place in Skypark Circle near the airport when I just got into the hobby. Met 2 very cute young K's there. I went there 1 or 2 times a week, so they both got comfy with me. One day, they were the only ones working, so they flipped a coin to see who I would get. Names were Jessica and Kelly. I got Kelly, so I went to room as usual. To my surprise, they both came in the room for a double team. Pretty awesome experience. Every time I went in and mamasan wasn't there, they would both come into the room - no extra charge or extra tip. Got to the point where both tongues were on my shaft. One day, Kelly told me she worked at another place in Lake Forest, and luckily I had her number, because the place I went to so much got shut down. I texted Kelly and she told me where to go. I showed up and Jessica worked there too! Kelly was now May at the new place. I guess I got tired of the drive up the 405 in rush hour traffic, but I stopped going there. Or maybe it was because they couldn't pull off double teams there. Anyways, I'm rambling..... what I'm trying to say is check out this place below and ask for May (formerly Kelly) or Jessica. I liked May better because she had bigger tits, but they both were really cute. I haven't been there since late 2015, so I can't post a review. The rooms are very bright and the walls are very thin. KOST 103 radio is playing through the room speakers, no usual AMP music. Huge mirrored wall in every room on the side, so you could see everything. They still took off their clothes there with plenty of FIV, etc., but I never got the BBBJ action at this place that I got at the old place from these ladies. Maybe mamasan was strict? I don't know. Man, I might have to give this place another whirl to see if they still work there now they I'm talking about it. May's (Kelly) old number now belongs to a Hispanic dude. The review on Jessica is spot on from 2016, but I think the other one's are another person. Gonna call the place in the morning. Feel free to beat me to the punch.....

http://www.mpreviews.com/massage-par...r-Accupressure
Unread January 18th, 2018
VIP User

bompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond repute

I only ever saw Nicole at this place. Had what I like to call fuck-me-eyes. Then she got new tits and disappeared. Last saw her late 2013. If anyone knows where she is, or if she’s still working at Star under a different name, hit me up!
Unread January 19th, 2018
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure few will believe this. But Tina is a lesbian and had a girlfriend she lived with
Unread January 19th, 2018
Junior Puppy

roguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tth4w View Post
Give me a break though, I've only been a member for a couple of days while most of you replying to this thread have been on this website since 1999!
Just an FYI that 1999 date that shows with so many profiles is not accurate but some sort of site glitch that suddenly appeared one day.
Unread January 20th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euclid61 View Post
That's a good plan, so the cultural differences probably keep down the gossip on you too, since the girls of same nationality talk much more freely with each other because of the language. Lots of Asians only know their own language if they are FOB.