Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 11th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Develop your relationship with Rachel she might just be your source to a new ATF or call you to try a new girl before she is jaded
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

tth4w... good response..everyone hits a speed-bump when the little head thinks ahead of the big one.. ha ha! Welcome to our little shitty corner.

Yes even if there is a lot of reports on a girl add one in so people know you are an active participant but they should be recent ones dont report the experiences that were too many months ago.

I think there are a few ways that people go about this site:

1. Some guys just write reports, don't jump on blogs
2. some guys are on the blog but don't write too many reports
3. some do a combo of both (i think most do this)
4. Some guys write multiple reports on the same girl some only do one report on a girl and move one even if they have seen provider many times.

Use it how you think is best for ya. and again Welcome, and if you find a girl that looks like Maria O... run and tell Prae!! ha ha.

Be good.
Prae
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post

4. Some guys write multiple reports on the same girl some only do one report on a girl and move one even if they have seen provider many times.
I do a combo of both on this. Singles on some but mult on others. One I did mult was Jade. First few were strict legit but then things got a lot better.
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
I do a combo of both on this. Singles on some but mult on others. One I did mult was Jade. First few were strict legit but then things got a lot better.
I do the same.. i usually report once but if something different happens i'll do another write up.
Unread January 12th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmccj View Post
Develop your relationship with Rachel she might just be your source to a new ATF or call you to try a new girl before she is jaded
Thanks for that info, Lmccj. I have done this already though. She called me 2x last year when days were slow, but she called right after lunchtime on both occasions. I had to decline because I couldn't just bail the office on a whim, but I always sample the newbies there anyways when I don't recognize a name on their BP ad. A ton of good looking faces and bodies there usually, but nothing can compare to Tina in my book. Classy Spa had a potential ATF I was warming up to, but she got pregnant and retired a couple months ago. She was never reviewed, but I bet a lot of guys would've liked her. Her name was Mindy. I was actually the last client of her career, as I planned it that way when she told me when her last day was. The search continues...
VIP User

euclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond repute

very interesting conversation....My taste is similar to tth4w's
little head has never forgotten Tina! Where is Tina? Thanks for sharing info on Mindy, I had high hopes for her too. If I can find one in their league I will share info with you.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I think david is too hard on tth4w. I get his motives. But, a lost provider is hard to find, even with a good review search. Look how long Linda, from Tulip was gone, before resurfacing. I'm just saying cut him a little slack.

Having said that, tth4w...you do need to join in the process. As rocketrick is correct to this point...do your time and fill out the reviews. There are a lot of lost gems that do resurface. Other just fade away. Being engaged in the process will provide that information. WELCOME!

Bro,

These girls don’t want yo be stalked. If they want to be found they will be. Let just suppose she is working at another place under another name ... then they are not interested in their old customers. The guys that have her number are just doing fine. I once made the mistake of telling a fellow monger where his ATF was working.... he was an asshole and the girl left the business... she was one fine piece of ass... I’ll never make that mistake again
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
We have all lost ATFs over the years, then the Hunt goes on to find another one.

If I knew this Tina I would PM you.

Maybe she went to another spa and is using a different name.

Have you tried to go back to her old spa and ask some of the girls where she went ?

Go back and get a massage from one of the girls and ask.
Pay attention. This is an advanced mongering skill that few are able to master. You have an ATF but you need to also have a back-up to the ATF at the same parlor. But you have to acquire the back up without pissing off the ATF.
good luck
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
Bro,

These girls don’t want yo be stalked. If they want to be found they will be. Let just suppose she is working at another place under another name ... then they are not interested in their old customers. The guys that have her number are just doing fine. I once made the mistake of telling a fellow monger where his ATF was working.... he was an asshole and the girl left the business... she was one fine piece of ass... I’ll never make that mistake again
Yeah a lot of them will just give you their number if they like you or want to keep you as a customer. How many guys got random holiday texts from old providers? I did.
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
Bro,

She's old news, I accepted it already... took a TOFTT mission last night in search of a new ATF. Were you ever in the middle of a massage and all of a sudden hear a baby cry? The massage girl's baby? Yeah, it happened. She left the room to go change the baby's diaper. Fail. Already posted the warning in AAMP forum and review is now live. Enjoy.