Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 8th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surefire2 View Post
Your right I fucked up. I apologize to you all. Used to have a provider that cut hair but also offered other things and was just looking for that same kind if situation. I obviously have gone about it in the wrong way...... Apologize for the drama to all.
Chances are if you came clean with that from the start you may have gotten a better response to your question. There is a good possibility if you said I used to see XXXX (Whatever her name was) from XXXX hair salon there would be someone on this board that knew her and that would have added credibility to your story. We know you are new and as stated before...if you're new and you have not given any content to this site there is a more than likely chance that the members here won't give up any info. Have you posted a review yet? From my experience here the general consensus is GIVE A LITTLE....GET A LOT. Just like with your ATF.... "givers gain...takers lose". I can also assure you that if you were to offer up a token of some kind like a tip on a good spot, your favorite HE place or a review of some sort then all this drama and accusations will be forgotten and you will be considered a contributing member and can take advantage of the benefits and info that comes with that. Most of us here are older men but one thing will never change... the new kid at school will get picked on until he proves he's a cool guy and not just a new kid that may be a snitch or in this case LE. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we want to expand the group of contributors here but there is a sort of initiation (reviews and or other useful info from you first) process that needs to happen before the group will share with you.
Unread May 8th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surefire2 View Post
Your right I fucked up. I apologize to you all. Used to have a provider that cut hair but also offered other things and was just looking for that same kind if situation. I obviously have gone about it in the wrong way...... Apologize for the drama to all.
If you're a real soldier then drop and give us fifty....We'll check you later. Good Luck