Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 6th, 2014
Surefire2

not le.....was more looking for hair salons with massage.....NOT LE
AND YES IM NEW,,,,,OBVIOUSLY
Unread May 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, if your not LE, and you were looking for a beauty salon with massage, why would you ask this question in your very first post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surefire2 View Post
Nail salon with massage OC and LA ? Tell me what's up mongers
Unread May 7th, 2014
Surefire2

Default ok

so does this exist anywhere? question still not answered......again not le....i posted that question because thats what i was interested in finding.....nothing else not for people to become suspicious.....if i did that all(as i obviously did) i apologize sincerely.....NOT LE AT ALL
Unread May 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Okay this was the post I was thinking of a couple days ago. You asked specifically about a nail salon that provides massage. Not much longer after that a nail salon in OC gets busted. Who the fuck wants to get their nails done and a hand job all in one place. Please enlighten us as to why you asked about nail salons on this board. Were you going to send your wife/GF to this place? Be prepared cause we are going to just laugh in your face regardless of what you tell us cause it smells like bullshit and pork mixed together. Maybe your GF works or worked at one of these places? I mean really why dont you come clean with us?
Unread May 7th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Okay this was the post I was thinking of a couple days ago. You asked specifically about a nail salon that provides massage. Not much longer after that a nail salon in OC gets busted. Who the fuck wants to get their nails done and a hand job all in one place. Please enlighten us as to why you asked about nail salons on this board. Were you going to send your wife/GF to this place? Be prepared cause we are going to just laugh in your face regardless of what you tell us cause it smells like bullshit and pork mixed together. Maybe your GF works or worked at one of these places? I mean really why dont you come clean with us?
See Hugh....I told you I thought I was being paranoid....maybe my women's intuition was right....c'mon, high five me!
Unread May 7th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he is a reporter. Working undercover to free all the slaves.
Unread May 7th, 2014
Surefire2

Wow!!! I will keep quiet on here from this point on......paranoia runs real deep here. Had no idea. I will continue to read this site but no longer take part in the chat..... Sorry for the alarm people. I have clearly stated why I asked that question now and was accused of being a reporter? What a bunch of $&@$. Great day to you guys!!
Unread May 7th, 2014
Surefire2

Really I am out of my element here..... Don't know how to respond. But fuck you all are a bunch of accusatory assholes for real.
Unread May 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I know I shouldnt feed the trolls, but you also asked for a location from LA to OC....nobody does that! The selfish side wants to find a locatioon close to their playground and why the heck would you even think of asking about a nail salon, or after you counterdicted yourself, you mentioned a beauty salon. Do you like walking through a bunch of women getting their hair and nails done before your get serviced! You may be getting a bunch of shit from us, and may not be a cop or reporter, but calling us names without really thinking through you post is in itself, stupid to say the least. Even a beginner knows not to stroll into a nail shop or beauty shop looking for a he...
Unread May 7th, 2014
Surefire2

Your right I fucked up. I apologize to you all. Used to have a provider that cut hair but also offered other things and was just looking for that same kind if situation. I obviously have gone about it in the wrong way...... Apologize for the drama to all.