Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 30th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habanero14 View Post
A Taiwanese gf of mine had small scars close to her armpits. I asked her what those were from and she said she had two smaller nipples removed. Never saw them but would have been strange seeing 4 nipples
My first guess would have been to assume that those are what they call "transaxillary incisions", typically part of plastic surgery/breast enhancement, possibly when the nipples are too small to go through there. Plus, going in with the implant in that area provides for easy access to get under the pectoral muscles for a more natural feel of the implants....
Unread December 3rd, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

If anyone really cares about the details, this phenomenon is called "Supernumerary Nipples" and is found in about 1% of people

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1117825-overview
Unread December 4th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

there was a girl named Anna/Vicky that had a inverted (it went inside) nipple. It looked weird and she was average looking, but she was by far the best fuck I ever had in the hobby......because when I started fucking her she was really pissed at her husband so she wanted to really fuck and cum to get even with him
Unread April 19th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Same here

Had a girlfriend that had a few hairs there 40 plus years ago