Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 16th, 2019
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default You Tube MILF Cooking

Stumbled across this which I'm sure many of you guys probably have. I find myself watching this stuff way too much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-P4uigDSE.
Unread March 16th, 2019
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mi9NtZIavg&t=0s.

Here is a shorter one
Unread March 16th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Funny stuff, Chance. Didn’t take me long to migrate over to the Thai bar girl videos...
Unread March 16th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, there’s a whole slew of these vids. I spent one evening after work in front of my smart TV watching this stuff. Cooking, cleaning, vacuuming. Nothing but the panty upskirts but I couldn’t stop watching. Haha
Unread March 16th, 2019
VIP User

I've asked one of the single moms on the videos to marry me....