Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 13th, 2019
VIP User

jagone has a spectacular aura aboutjagone has a spectacular aura about
Default For Legitman

I don't think we are referring to the same girl, mine is thin/slim, not skinny and has shortish brown hair with a reddish tint while yours is skinny with long black hair. And even if we are, so what if you know her? I really don;t understand the true intention of your post, or the reason why you choose to tell me this in an open forum. After all, the chances of us talking about the same girl is more than remote. I have now been told about some of your possible motives and was strongly encouraged to respond. So this is my response.

About the two of us being the only ones:
If you think for one moment that you, or you and I, are the only favorite suitors that this cute girl like,(assuming it is the same girl) then you need to get off your high horse and pull your inflated head out of your ass, so that you can see the light. What ever makes you think that you/me/we are the only special one(s) in this gorgeous girl's MP life? The audacity of your thought is so stupidly mind boggling. Do you really know how to play this game? Conceited vanity is both a dangerous and foolish thing in our hobby..

About you being a threat:
In the big scheme of things, you are just as irrelevant as all her other favorite customers. You are no more threatening than all her rich, good looking, charming and successful west LA/Beverly Hills customers that literally throw large sums of money at her just to ask for a date. If you think for one second that she has not already pluck one, or two, or even three of these tantalizing low hanging fruits, then you really need s serious dose of intelligence. And I don't even know if you are worthy of being in that company. So stop flattering yourself. You are nothing more than a tiny blip on the radar.

About being foolishly unaware:
Don't assume that everyone of us who engage in this hobby is a helpless, clueless, floundering love sick idiot that has no control over what goes on. That is so untrue. This situation is in fact not a big deal to me, maybe it is to you. You have obviously read way too much into this. I did not get to this level of success in my life only to jeopardize my own well being by stupidly putting myself in harm's way for an insignificant side trip such as this. Read my post above: IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I am very aware, nothing that happens in a MP is going to change or effect my life. Marriage? I am the only one? Housewife? Where did those terms come from? You should stop reading into my posts for things that are not there. Please stop projecting your own narrow perceptions and insecurities on me. I don't travel down the same road as you do.

About you:
And unlike you, there is nobody working me for anything, nobody wanting to get out of the MP life or any other life. If you are lucky enough to find a gorgeous 26 year old, then i am really happy for you. Go knock yourself out, I hope you succeed with her. In the meantime, you really don't have to worry about me, my happiness, my well being. I will do just fine, because I really am not at all concern about you..
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Double post
#10 & 11
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Yes. Your a loser for hanging out with hookers who give handjobs for a living! She wants more $ from you and I suggest meeting a real woman, rather than living in fantasy land dumbass!
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I was floored when I read this. Rule #1 you can’t turn a ho into a house wife. Second please tell me it’s not Angela! I guess there are really guys that are that desperate in this world. I have to say as much as I dislike him I agree with hardcock on this one.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Sick puppies, nobody in their right mind would marry a handjob hoe from a massage parlor unless they ar desperate, a loser or nuts! Have some class
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

USASG site will delete posts that are argumentative, or of no value to the site. Certain member above consistently trashes and insults others on this site who express any positive opinion of the providers we review on MPR. Constant references to fellow members as losers and addicted to these "whores" is tiresome shit. Obviously, he desperately seeks attention, and the best response to his blather is none at all. I just marvel at how he isn't banned....
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagone View Post
I don't think we are referring to the same girl, mine is thin/slim, not skinny and has shortish brown hair with a reddish tint while yours is skinny with long black hair. And even if we are, so what if you know her? I really don;t understand the true intention of your post, or the reason why you choose to tell me this in an open forum. After all, the chances of us talking about the same girl is more than remote. I have now been told about some of your possible motives and was strongly encouraged to respond. So this is my response.

About the two of us being the only ones:
If you think for one moment that you, or you and I, are the only favorite suitors that this cute girl like,(assuming it is the same girl) then you need to get off your high horse and pull your inflated head out of your ass, so that you can see the light. What ever makes you think that you/me/we are the only special one(s) in this gorgeous girl's MP life? The audacity of your thought is so stupidly mind boggling. Do you really know how to play this game? Conceited vanity is both a dangerous and foolish thing in our hobby..

About you being a threat:
In the big scheme of things, you are just as irrelevant as all her other favorite customers. You are no more threatening than all her rich, good looking, charming and successful west LA/Beverly Hills customers that literally throw large sums of money at her just to ask for a date. If you think for one second that she has not already pluck one, or two, or even three of these tantalizing low hanging fruits, then you really need s serious dose of intelligence. And I don't even know if you are worthy of being in that company. So stop flattering yourself. You are nothing more than a tiny blip on the radar.

About being foolishly unaware:
Don't assume that everyone of us who engage in this hobby is a helpless, clueless, floundering love sick idiot that has no control over what goes on. That is so untrue. This situation is in fact not a big deal to me, maybe it is to you. You have obviously read way too much into this. I did not get to this level of success in my life only to jeopardize my own well being by stupidly putting myself in harm's way for an insignificant side trip such as this. Read my post above: IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I am very aware, nothing that happens in a MP is going to change or effect my life. Marriage? I am the only one? Housewife? Where did those terms come from? You should stop reading into my posts for things that are not there. Please stop projecting your own narrow perceptions and insecurities on me. I don't travel down the same road as you do.

About you:
And unlike you, there is nobody working me for anything, nobody wanting to get out of the MP life or any other life. If you are lucky enough to find a gorgeous 26 year old, then i am really happy for you. Go knock yourself out, I hope you succeed with her. In the meantime, you really don't have to worry about me, my happiness, my well being. I will do just fine, because I really am not at all concern about you..

Bro all i'm going to say is only Idiots in this hobby ask for help when they're emotional attached to an AMP girl who gives hand jobs for a living. Oh, by the way. I don't have a 26 year old AMP girlfriend. That's not my thing, but I do know of one who is Slim and very cute who lives in Diamond bar but works in Westminster and if you are interested in her as well I can give you intel so you can double date. Remember you're 1 of 2 no doubt about it. the question is who is the Dumbest of the 2?
Unread February 14th, 2019
Banned

You guys are sick puppiez! Get counseling whore livers
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

That escalated quickly....https://goo.gl/images/2DMJiV[/IMG]

Guys chill no book needs to be published on this, jagone asked for advice some gave some then Legitman said dude don’t fall in love and that was all I read into it. The. There was a bam lots of stuff blah blah blah... over, u two need to double fist bump as u London bridge a girl.

Let’s get back to what’s really important is she good in the sack and what are her digits? Sharing is caring..
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Dam my Ron Berman didn’t load I suck at gifs