Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 9th, 2018
VIP User

hdangler is infamous around these parts
Default Do They Shower

I'd like to DATY while visiting a provider, but I like to know I'm not having sloppy seconds. Anyone know if the providers shower after each customer or right before a session?
Unread October 9th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Only libertine/drukpa kunley would know and get off on using that term under fake handle and get off on projecting his own fantasy as if it's someone else.
Unread October 10th, 2018
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

They don't always shower but they will splash water inside over a bucket or basin. They definitely don't always use soap. 95% of the high volume girls are lubed throughout the day. Providers have told me they'll leave a load inside at the request of the next customer, although they are generally repulsed by the concept.
Unread October 17th, 2018
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Dude, do you have any idea what you can be exposed to? Herpes? Gonorrhea?
Unread October 18th, 2018
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Ask your Dr! Anything is possible! Just think. How many clients is she seeing? How many girls are the clients seeing? This is called exposure!!
Unread October 19th, 2018
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Ask your Dr! Anything is possible! Just think. How many clients is she seeing? How many girls are the clients seeing? This is called exposure!!

You definitely can get an STD from a toilet seat. But, it's a hell of a place to take a date.

I like to play it safe. That's why my go to dates are Mayumi, 7-11 Jenny, Colton Annie, Viet Dream and Viet Kim.