Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 25th, 2018
VIP User

MongoMonger is infamous around these parts
Default Wanting the same provider

Have any of you called in advance and asked for a certain provider? Up until now, I've always taken whichever girl has greeted me at the door, and 90% of the time I'm happy with the results. Recently, though, I went to a local AMP twice: the first time was fantastic, but the second time, with a different provider, was mediocre. The thing was, the first girl was there when I showed up the second time, but she was with a different customer. I know she really enjoyed our time together, because she poked her head around the door to say "hi" to me when I was on the table. So, if I go back there, I want her. But, will Mamasan permit this, or are you having to count on the luck of the draw?
Unread September 26th, 2018
VIP User

Cobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond reputeCobra66 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I call ahead and make the appointment with the girl I want to see. I have about 5 in rotation which is getting expensive. I have great experiences with all of them
Unread September 26th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

This used to be easier when the young talent stayed at the same spot for a long time. Now at least in my experience the only consistent faces are laundry ladies and I loath going to most MP's, all the consistent ones in the past I frequented are a crap shoot. I have found some new places with a better variety and I can call ahead for a specific girl but they are a drive. I absolutely stay away now from anywhere that I can't call ahead or have an idea who I might see. Trusting the reviews is also hard when a lot of guys think a thick Latina with floppy tits is a 5/5 in looks.
Unread October 18th, 2018
VIP User

jack1979 is on a distinguished road

Yes, you can have a repeat engagement provided (1) the same girl is still working there but with high volume rotation turnover it is difficult (especially with young girls and Chinese managers) and (2) if you make it clear that you are prepared to walk if mmsn will not accept your request. Despite what your little head might be desiring you simply have to man-up and impress the ladies that your $$$ have feet! And both the mmsn and girls understand $$$ and that is an oversupplied buyers' market!
Unread October 22nd, 2018
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
This used to be easier when the young talent stayed at the same spot for a long time. Now at least in my experience the only consistent faces are laundry ladies and I loath going to most MP's, all the consistent ones in the past I frequented are a crap shoot. I have found some new places with a better variety and I can call ahead for a specific girl but they are a drive. I absolutely stay away now from anywhere that I can't call ahead or have an idea who I might see. Trusting the reviews is also hard when a lot of guys think a thick Latina with floppy tits is a 5/5 in looks.
I agree, other than the nuru places, too many seem to move around nowadays. I can't think of one girl who I've run across in the last couple years who I thought had great repeat potential stay at the place for more than a month, never to be found again. Most were one visit and a week to a month later were gone. In the past, you'd have the same girls staying at a place for at least a year, made things easy. I also don't like to see anyone at this point unless I have a good idea of what they look like.
Unread October 25th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

I have always called ahead when i find a girl i like to see and usually after the 5th visit, i slip her a note with my email and number (burner) and tell her i like to see her and if she ever moves to call or email me.

I have been bait and switched about 3 times and each time i walk away and let mms know that i called for a person and was given another. Sometimes you cant just accept what they give you.

Also i have given about 4 girls the note and 2 have moved, i heard back from both so it works so far.

Prae
Unread November 1st, 2018
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute

I"ve basically have seen the same provider(s) many times if we clicked. Over the years some have "retired", but we stay in touch & get together outside for mutual enjoyment with no string attached. It's all good!
Unread November 1st, 2018
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicilian11 View Post
I"ve basically have seen the same provider(s) many times if we clicked. Over the years some have "retired", but we stay in touch & get together outside for mutual enjoyment with no string attached. It's all good!
Any chance the famous Eileen was one of those?
Unread November 2nd, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Any chance the famous Eileen was one of those?
Sure do miss that little spinner, one thing fro sure is that someone is hitting that! maybe several are ?
Unread November 2nd, 2018
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Nope...no Eileen...all Latina except for Culver City Tina & WHO JENNY