Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 25th, 2018
VIP User

Lyla is infamous around these parts
Unhappy I’m A Girl

I had my very first massage about 2 years ago at this strip mall in California. I was 19 at the time and the older Asian man giving me my massage fingered me to orgasm on the table. I had never had a massage before, so I thought getting fingered was a normal part of it. Imagine my surprise when the next time I went in for a massage (A different guy) didn’t even go near my vagina at all. I was disappointed and didn’t go back for a while. The third time I went was several months after the initial massage and this time it was a woman who massaged me. (I didn’t mind. I’m very bisexual) She too, didn’t go near my vagina. I tried 3 different parlors after that and all had the same result - no happy endings for a girl. Wtf? I live in Orange County, California near Knott’s Berry Farm. Does anyone know where/how a girl can get a happy ending around here!? All I’m seeing is guys being able to. It’s not fair.
Unread August 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

AMPgrrl will become famous soon enough

I am a girl and I get more happy endings than I can count, plenty of them in OC. I find it hard to believe that you can't find any unless you are doing something horribly wrong or going to all legit places. You gotta know what to do and what not to do.
Unread August 26th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

No way! Twatta post topic!
Unread August 26th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyla View Post
I had my very first massage about 2 years ago at this strip mall in California. I was 19 at the time and the older Asian man giving me my massage fingered me to orgasm on the table. I had never had a massage before, so I thought getting fingered was a normal part of it. Imagine my surprise when the next time I went in for a massage (A different guy) didn’t even go near my vagina at all. I was disappointed and didn’t go back for a while. The third time I went was several months after the initial massage and this time it was a woman who massaged me. (I didn’t mind. I’m very bisexual) She too, didn’t go near my vagina. I tried 3 different parlors after that and all had the same result - no happy endings for a girl. Wtf? I live in Orange County, California near Knott’s Berry Farm. Does anyone know where/how a girl can get a happy ending around here!? All I’m seeing is guys being able to. It’s not fair.
Deez outcall at your service!

Last edited by Deezguy; August 26th, 2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Spell check error
Unread August 26th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

I’m on this, as well, Deez! Ladies, Bang Qiu, at your service!
Unread August 26th, 2018
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Layla, pm me if you’d be into a good looking, fairly fit middle-aged dude that gives a GREAT massage and loves to use fingers, tongue and everything else at my disposal to get a girl to cum!
Unread August 26th, 2018
Junior Puppy

AMPgrrl will become famous soon enough

well there ya go, Lyla....problem solved, lol!
Unread August 27th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPgirl View Post
well there ya go, Lyla....problem solved, lol!
Have Gun Will Travel
Unread August 27th, 2018
Junior Puppy

uniformcodes is infamous around these parts

Lyla
Message me and I will help you with what you need. I love to use my fingers to make girls squirt. Some light teasing with lube around the outside of your pussy and clit. Then insert two fingers just to your pee hole to start you moaning. I keep you there for a while till you can't take it anymore then I go in for the big squirt.
Unread August 27th, 2018
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Lyla since you say you are bisexual you can use this resource (and another one like it which I don't think I can name here) to find what you want. Any MP masseuse that serves the sexual needs of men will almost certainly do the same for you--and wouldn't you really rather get it from a pretty woman who really knows what you like than from any of the douches above? (pm me if you ever come to SD county babe!)