Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 17th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post
Customer— she is something else... I’ll be back down there 2nd week in December...

WWW... I’m more like Mr Bean!!! Ha ha ha

LOL, you should make a movie
Unread July 17th, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

9.5 out of 10
Unread July 27th, 2018
Junior Puppy

stockholm is on a distinguished road

Well written sir. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Highly appreciated.
Unread August 6th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Ill be back 2nd week in december (13-15), usually less girls though since many go back to their home towns, but there is still lots of fun to have.. thinking of thurs-Sat run... if any of you have int drop me a note... Monger Well...
Unread August 6th, 2018
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

I'm sorry but "sex tourism" has always seemed to me the top of the food-chain of depravity. All of us here must admit to being a little depraved (or deprived) but those guys carry the obsession to an extreme I think most of us would not be comfortable with, from a financial standpoint but mostly in large part due to the large amount of time it would be taking up in our lives. A healthy bit of disrespect for prostitutes is something they have no notion of--they let women rule their lives, and indeed earn the sobriquiet "pussy-whipped."
Unread August 8th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

RichB... don't be sorry, i don't mind your opinion. There is no difference between take-out and eating at the restaurant that makes the food except mine is served warm.. ha.

Yes, i have mongered in over 35 countries around the world. You are correct, i do have the means and time to do so but also work hard to make it possible. My path in life is different than yours, i understand.

You may call it depravity, but why? who made the rules on how we live our lives? Look within yourself of why you feel that way.. i do not.

Prae
Unread August 9th, 2018
VIP User

Mlylt777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said Prae!
Unread August 9th, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

His story all seems perfectly normal to me.
Unread August 10th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
I'm sorry but "sex tourism" has always seemed to me the top of the food-chain of depravity. All of us here must admit to being a little depraved (or deprived) but those guys carry the obsession to an extreme I think most of us would not be comfortable with, from a financial standpoint but mostly in large part due to the large amount of time it would be taking up in our lives. A healthy bit of disrespect for prostitutes is something they have no notion of--they let women rule their lives, and indeed earn the sobriquiet "pussy-whipped."
Some people view the yachts from the shore, some view them from the Deck. Its all good
Unread August 13th, 2018
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Great post, never thought about going to tj but may have to make a trip next time wifey goes out of town