Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 17th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Rose Studio

ROSE STUDIO. The best Massage + hot stone facing, waxing, body crub. Good service $35/hr. 1-714-725-1370; 9449 Edinger, Fountain Valley, CA 92603

Has anyone been here before?
Unread March 18th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

You have posted over 25 rules? Yet, your still seeking to get your fix? Oh boy. I suggest attending some SAA meetings!
Unread March 19th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Go get your fix! Spend that $ to get The Best HJ! Oh heah
Unread March 19th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Go get your fix! Spend that $ to get The Best HJ! Oh heah
Easy tiger, just asking if you been there or not, but after seeing my waxing girl yesterday at the nails spa no more questions ask. She is cute but yesterday she was acting as the manager because Cindy her boss was out. Wow! she was dressing so fucking sexy and her long wavy hair, fuck she look so hot that I shot my load right after she started to apply the oil on my penis and balls to easy the pain from the wax job. she smile and told me Wow Latino guy very HOT!! Of course I said, specially when I have a gorgeous sexy girl touching me there you know.. then she said I’m happy I make you happy. then when I walked out of the waxing room still no one in the spa just her and two other ladies so she invited me to drink some tea and sat there, we talked about her busy life with work and school. I’ve seen her 4 times already and I haven’t seen one single guy in there so I guess this is mostly a girls spot. Every time I show up all the other ladies and young girls have that Jealousy look. Oh yes, there is two other young girls there that are nice looking too bad they don’t do wax. Oh and the owner she is only 21 and pretty cute with a nice body too. Used to be her mom’s business but now she runs it and she is only there sat and sun since she goes to school too. No more questions I guess since softcock gets mad...
Unread March 20th, 2019
Banned

Note: I was literally at an appointment today. I drove by! The place doesn’t exist!
Unread March 20th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Note: I was literally at an appointment today. I drove by! The place doesn’t exist!
how where you able to make an appointment and then say the place doesn't exist? I talked to the Mamasan and she gave me all the info I needed to know and she even told me to come by so she can check how much hair I have and she will tell me more or less the exact price for the Brazilian wax but after seeing my regular girl I don't think I need to go see them. I rather expand my friendship and special treatment with my girl.. but Mamasan said she has another girl who does the wax not her, she only do massage.
Unread May 4th, 2019
VIP User

wunr

i decided to TOFT and the business place is a front to run an AAMP. its upstairs in suite B. the process is to call and mms will ask what service you want. there are a few selective to choose but the girls will not be there so make sure and ask for names. mms will call the girl to the incall location and your session starts. ill post a review shortly. do not get Wendy.

Last edited by wunr; May 4th, 2019 at 05:01 PM.
Unread May 5th, 2019
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunr View Post
i decided to TOFT and the business place is a front to run an AAMP. its upstairs in suite B. the process is to call and mms will ask what service you want. there are a few selective to choose but the girls will not be there so make sure and ask for names. mms will call the girl to the incall location and your session starts. ill post a review shortly. do not get Wendy.
Did you see ad with names and is the incall in same building in Ste B or close by? Otherwise mms will ask which names you know when calling. Once you review will be easier for info.
Unread May 6th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnickeroff View Post
Did you see ad with names and is the incall in same building in Ste B or close by? Otherwise mms will ask which names you know when calling. Once you review will be easier for info.
The incall is in the same building in suite B. But Mamasan tells me she has other locations where she has younger and hotter girls but around 50 min drive from this location. But once in a while she does have a hot girls in this location too. Review on Wendy should be up soon...
Unread May 9th, 2019
VIP User

wunr

this place is un organized because mms would constatly tries to find any ladies who are available. mms text me how my session was with wendy and i was upfront with her and complain that she only offer hj and I wanted fs.
mms was able to get Tina for me this time and i scored. might give it another go and see who else is on the lineup.