Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 1st, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post The Nails Spa Waxing Experince!

I finally dicided to hit this Nails Spa I found when I did my research on places who offer manzilian wax for men since I always get waxed every 5 weeks for my girl to enjoy my baby smooth skin. their menu doesn't specified wax for men, Just "waxing services" so when I contacted them the lady manager was so sweet over the phone and tells me they don't do male waxing as far as she knows but she then said wait let me ask my waxing girl if she can take care of you if you like. so I wait on the phone like two min. or so and then she says that she should be able to take care of me and when I heard that it means two things, 1) she only does women and maybe she thinks it should be the same for men. 2) she wants to use me as her guinea pig to learn Manzilian waxing and probably have her first experience waxing a man hood. lady manager says come in don't worry I make sure she takes good care of you and I had my doubts but something about the lady manager being so nice and sweet got me jump into my car and I headed over there the next day at 10:00am I was there. lady manager was waiting for me with a big smile and then I see this young Chinese girl sitting at a nail station playing with here phone and to my surprise lady manager grabs my hand and takes me straight to her and introduces me to her and she says hi, I waiting for you. then lady manager says she doesn't speak much English so we all 3 go inside the waxing room and she starts talking to the girl in Chinese who knows what and then she tells me don't worry ok, she will take good care of you ok. I say ok thank you and as she goes out the room she looks at me before she closes the door and tells me enjoy ok. really? she tells me to enjoy when I am about to get my ass hole and man hood hair rip off is not something you really enjoy but at the end I found out why she said that. the waxing girl was probably in her late 20's she look very young and she was being so careful doing my waxing and apologizing all the time. I could tell I was her first male waxing experience and she definitely pay a lot of attention to my man hood applying a cream first and then baby power she really took her time massaging the man hood area until she got me really hard and then she started ripping off my hair but my hard on stay on all the time even after she finish the job. she made sure I was hard to make the waxing easier she said. then once she finish she applied this hot oil to easy the pain according to her but she was rubbing it all over my penis, balls sack and pubic area and then she starts giving me these long rubs back and forth on my penis and keeps it going until I cum. I don't really know why lady manager told me her English was not so good but as we talked while getting wax I could tell her English was just fine, I think lady manager wanted to go inside the wax room to tell her how to take care of me so I can come back again. I never ask for anything, I kept it very professional so was she until she took charge in the game. I never even touch her, she was the expert so I let her do her job. then she cleans me up and out the room waiting for me ouside at the front desk both her and lady manager and she asks me, what do you think is she good? I said oh yeah she is very good, I paid the wax fee and I tip the girl $50 which lady manager took a quick glimpse on what I tipped the girl and then she says now I can not let you go, you are my special customer, you come here from now on and she will take care of you ver good. she then grabs a business card writes her cell # on and tells me here if you need anything or have any questions about something you want call me or text me that's my cell, I make sure we take care of you. I said my good byes to the girl and I told her see you next time. she just said thank you I see you soon. Wow I never thought I was going to have such an experience like that but I feel even better because I never requested any special services or attention. it was all her and lady manager for sure. when I walked out of there only saw two female customers getting there nails done. I don't know if I will go back or try this other nails salon spa in Tustin who keeps texting me if I am ready to come in for my Manzilian.
Unread January 1st, 2019
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Nail Salon

I read your long review but tell me do you know if they will do male shaving? Also very important was the original place you went to in Tustin and what is the name or any other info. you can give, thanks.
Unread January 1st, 2019
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Yikes!! I was in pain just thinking of this whole scenario and how I would be screaming Kelly Clarkson off the top of my lungs
Unread January 1st, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
I read your long review but tell me do you know if they will do male shaving? Also very important was the original place you went to in Tustin and what is the name or any other info. you can give, thanks.
the Nail spa in Tustin I have never been there yet, she just keeps texting me when will I come for my Manzilian wax. now the nail spa where I got waxed is just a Nail spa they don't do any shaving, the way I see it they don't even do waxing for men but since I ask for it they offer it because it's good for business. but it was a good experience so I will go back for something else. will get in touch with lady manager and she what else she got to offer. as far as the tusting location let me ask the lady if they do shaving or if I can refer some male customers for waxing.
Unread January 6th, 2019
VIP User

Ok bros, I literally got shut down on the customer referral, I tried contacting the lady manager and she never answered me back. Then I contacted the owner and she said not to do it, she said she used to do body massage and she removed it from the menu because it was getting to crazy I don’t know what she meant by that and if I still want to be a customer she will still take care of me or I could find another place she said. Wow I guess I should have ever ask about it.
Unread January 6th, 2019
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Ok bros, I literally got shut down on the customer referral, I tried contacting the lady manager and she never answered me back. Then I contacted the owner and she said not to do it, she said she used to do body massage and she removed it from the menu because it was getting to crazy I don’t know what she meant by that and if I still want to be a customer she will still take care of me or I could find another place she said. Wow I guess I should have ever ask about it.
Doesn't take a lot of imagination to see what she meant. Guys can be dicks, as witnessed here on this site. Guys can't keep civilized and this place has gone to shit. Can you imagine if some stalker type hangs around her place of business. She's probably making a good living with women who pay big bucks to get their nails done.
Unread January 24th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Doesn't take a lot of imagination to see what she meant. Guys can be dicks, as witnessed here on this site. Guys can't keep civilized and this place has gone to shit. Can you imagine if some stalker type hangs around her place of business. She's probably making a good living with women who pay big bucks to get their nails done.
Breaking NEWS!!!! today I just got a text from the owner of the Nail Spa letting me know that the girl who did my Brazilian wax can do hot oil body massage and to contact the lady manager to make an appointment but she said only special customers get special treatment.. really? we all know its all about the money but I did like her short massage after the wax. I think its a tease to make you ask for more. I will go to see her for a hot oil body massage to test the limits.