Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 24th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Joeyvavoom is infamous around these parts
Default Anyone try this place in Stanton ?

Saw this any info on this place ?
http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...g-special.html
Unread May 29th, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

http://la.backpage.com/TherapeuticMa...ecial/31418282
Unread June 18th, 2013
Junior Puppy

masseur3some

I went once a LONG time ago. Older Asian woman. I don't remember if I got an HE. Had a table shower. Last time I went, there was a white girl at the desk (tall and on the heavy side) and saw and older Asian woman. I left.
Unread June 18th, 2013
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

A buddy of mine picked up a girl standing in front of this place a while back. He took her back to his nearby apartment....fun times with a hottie.
Unread July 9th, 2013

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyvavoom View Post
This place sucks now that Lisa is gone. Lisa got store bought's, very nicely done and then she left. I went recently, an angry chick with shorts was there: she didn;t like it when i touched her over her clothes. No he unless you beg and pay .5 tip. And it was not erotic at all. One of the worst massages ever. No, don't go here. It sucks. Its a TOTAL Bait & Switch place. They will tell you anything to make you commit to entry fee. Then they let the girl fend for herself, but they are paranoid so they won't let you nut.